Reviews for Things Max Left Behind
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Love this. Simple and wonderful
newaddress1997 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Just got into the Mortal Instruments, this was deep and awesome. And I loved the ending. Seriously.

-cindella204
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That is so sad, but also very very good! I loved it, and Max's death made me cry, but so did these.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was so beautiful. I think you really captured the air of grief perfectly; how it's so sad that a person died, but also the guilt of it all, as well as the happiness - for some - that at least you knew the person.

I particularly liked Jace's and Clary's contributions. I think you captured both of their emotions perfectly, as there wasn't that much interaction between either of them and Max, yet what you described seemed so realistic.

"And when he died, all she did was stand there, staring at the hole in his head and Jace's little wooden doll clutched in his fist, and let Jonathan bash her in the head with the hammer, too." That was also one of the best, most haunting line of the whole piece too. Ultimately, this was just a brilliant, lovely piece. Truly.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh God, this was absolutely stunning. I love how you've created the aftermath of Max's death and how delicate (I'm not quite sure if delicate is the right word or if I'm searching for something else, but it just hasn't come to me yet) you make everything seem.

The most interesting one, I think, is Magnus' because you don't really think about him being too affected by this tradgedy. But, naturally, it affects Alec and by extension Magnus is affected too, but I still find your portrayl of this haunting.

I also loved Isabelle's part, because there just isn't enough fic about Isabelle being by herself (without Simon) and mourning for Max.

This was absolutely beautiful, I just love your style.
curbsidepuke chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was beautiful, and incredibly sad.
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
te merecias ganar totalmente, esto es genial!

You deserve the victory in this challenge, it's pretty good! reading of max is always a hard thing for all TMI fans, but this is so well done, i loving it! u awesome!