Reviews for Desperate to Play
LadySunami chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Oh Marik. How are you so cute? *laughs* I feel so sorry for Bakura! How can he stand being around such ridiculously adorable villain all the time? His frustration must be pretty extreme!
LadySunami chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
T stands for Thiefshipping? Man, I should go find some more T rated stories. :P

You write their abridged characters quite nicely! I'm always so easily amused by the antics of these two. They're just too cute!
phases.equal.fanfics chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
haha nice i like this bcuz its not mainly about romance, but it is the "side dish" comfortably that it doesn't interfere too much with the plot but just enough to keep me interested :3 hope u continue!
Bec chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting a second chapter but here it is, in all it's amazing glory. You are a wonder when it comes to writing humour, I just adore the characters' interactions and antics so much. This is just so much fun to read so I thank you for writing this awesome piece of work! Also, you have now contributed to the expansion of my vocabulary, as I had no idea what 'scantily' meant until I decided to look it up after you mentioned it. Anyways, great fic!
WhichWasToBeProven chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Oh joy! I'm not even exaggerative when I say that the moment I saw the update I felt like spontaneously dancing out of my window. You successfully made my day :D

As for the chapter ... Pff, Marik will never learn. He puts a whole new meaning into being a nerd. Ah yes, a little obnoxious pretentious technically challenged smartass he is, alright. What's my favourite thing about your story? There's always something that makes me dissolve into giggles. As Pegasus would put it, this is simply fabulous :)

Steve Laptop will be in my nightmares tonight. I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait for the next one!
VampirePrinssess chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
This is great I like it, but you lost me with al the guide thing(sorry im no good with that sort of things)

anyways please update soon

laters
Soldier of Passion chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
this was cute! if this isn't a one-shot I hope you update soon! :)
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
lol
Notyouagain chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is the kind of stories I love reading.

Also, I like how well you show them in YGOTAS version.

Yay for Thiefshipping!
AlisonTexas chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
theres going to be more, right? please say yes! I mean it doesnt say Complete...
Bec chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was amazing! Incredibly entertaining to read, I was disappointed when it came to the end - not because the end was disappointing, far from it - but because it was finished and there was nothing left to read! I can so imagine them doing these sorts of things 'behind the scenes' of their Abridged world. The story flows really well and it was hilarious too! Well done on a wonderful treat for us Thiefshippers!
WhichWasToBeProven chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Yay for TAS and yay for Thiefshipping in all its awesomeness! Also, thankyouthankyouthankyou for all those hilarious Bloodlines references. I just love the interaction of these two: Marik still totally in denial, Bakura ... well, being himself. Nothing new there. Seriously though, how can someone run around wearing pink (pink of all colours!) and reading yaoi and flaunting his oh so gorgeous midriff (insert major *rofl*) and still pretend not to be gay? That's way beyond me.

Aaanyway, you made my day. Now I can die a happy fan ;)
aquabless chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
asome o.o

loved the installing part xD

cant wait for more .-.
Purple Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
What the reviewer before me said. This is epic.
CocoaDance chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hehe, this is epic. Anything theifshipping is epic.

I look forward to more.