Reviews for two seconds away from home
hinoiri lwin chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This is wonderful and I like the idea of sakura being a civilian. It's intersting and you wrote it beautifully :) Thank you for this and happy writing :D
ivanhoeslady chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 8/20/2015

Really sweet. I feel like my ovaries just exploded from the sweetness and happiness that this exudes.

Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
read in portuguese. love it
CrazyAnimeFan1228 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Ok, this is an awesome all-most-AU! I think it's perfect and yeah!
Thanks sooo much for writing! Can't wait to read more!
Flying Leaves chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Let me just say, first, that the summary of your story- You don't need to be extraordinary to have an extraordinary story- is one of the best I've read. And the content of your story is even better.

This...I have no words to describe how incredible this piece is. The glimpses we get at civilian Sakura and shinobi Sasuke's lives through the years are so so so beautiful. Sakura's endless devotion, Sasuke's soft spot, and the divide between shinobi and civilian as illustrated in this story is breathtaking. I LOVED how you wrapped up the whole story so fluidly- the full circle, how Sasuke tell's Sakura that Shinobi don't have time to love people and Sakura responds, that he can. He doesn't really answer her at the beginning, but he does at the end and I JUST LOVE THAT SO MUCH.

I'm off to your profile page to read more now! Your writing is extraordinary. THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH THE WORLD!
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Wow I have never read a fix where sakura is a civilian love it
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! I cried.
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
this is the first time that i read a fic wherein sakura is a civilian and i'd have to say that this is very very very beautiful :') loved it!
ShaRingo chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh no... I'm cry...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I feel like watching a sad romance movie.

So touching
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This story is so beautiful! Definitely one of my favourite renditions of the SasuSaku relationship. Sasuke isn't a selfish douche in your story, but rather a worthwhile human being! Amazing haha.
Marie Blubert chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I like this story so much. You are a gifted writer.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This piece is beautifully written with just the right touch of emotion and explanation to smoothly transition into all of the intricate aspects of the shinobi world of Naruto. The devotion of the characters for each other is breath-taking and I enjoyed the tension that casts doubt and then hope into this love story. Thanks for sharing!
winterspyre chapter 1 . 5/29/2014