Reviews for two seconds away from home
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I think it was beautifully written. The way that Sakura was portrayed as being a civilian and not understanding Sasuke's life was believable and well done. I was glad that the rest of the Naruto cast was also civilian, so it made Sakura's transition as a civilian less drastic. Overall, it was beautiful.
kattylin chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
JuzShyKitty chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
so ... beautiful... It's such a beautiful love story that I just can't help but cry. *sniff* *sniff*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Liked? I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
nice. i liked the idea where she's a civilian yet she has the strength to stand up to fugaku for sasuke, to protect him.
LiveLikeULove chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was Awesome
darkapajamalord chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Saphira113 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I can't really deal well with Sakura being a civilian. Your story was incredibly well written and showed how Sakura felt very well. But as a civilian she just seems so weak and its a bit repugnant.
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
absolutely loved it
my fav oneshot of sasusaku
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
hold on, cryin :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
awww this is definitely an interesting fanfic :)
hazelberry chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow. I usually don't like to read one shots, but I read this summary and I had to. I loved it.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great story!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is like RTN except Sasuke is still Sasuke and not the flamboyant playboy with a rose in hand. Their relationship is definitely miles better than in canon, not as heartbreakingly painful and complicated. But they're both happy and love each other equally despite the difference between their profession (a shinobi and a civilian doctor) so I don't have complaints. Indeed.
missmori chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Cute cute cute! :) Not really a SasuSaku fan anymore, but I just couldn't pass up reviewing this little gem. It was adorable.
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »