Reviews for two seconds away from home
LiveLikeULove chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was Awesome
darkapajamalord chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
fav
Saphira113 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I can't really deal well with Sakura being a civilian. Your story was incredibly well written and showed how Sakura felt very well. But as a civilian she just seems so weak and its a bit repugnant.
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
absolutely loved it
my fav oneshot of sasusaku
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
hold on, cryin :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
awww this is definitely an interesting fanfic :)
hazelberry chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow. I usually don't like to read one shots, but I read this summary and I had to. I loved it.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great story!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is like RTN except Sasuke is still Sasuke and not the flamboyant playboy with a rose in hand. Their relationship is definitely miles better than in canon, not as heartbreakingly painful and complicated. But they're both happy and love each other equally despite the difference between their profession (a shinobi and a civilian doctor) so I don't have complaints. Indeed.
missmori chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Cute cute cute! :) Not really a SasuSaku fan anymore, but I just couldn't pass up reviewing this little gem. It was adorable.
mikomiarisu-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
so beautiful...makes me smile n sigh happily in the end...#.#
Sasusakus2lover chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
How cute! I loved it! I wish there was more chapters so i could read it forever! I was wondering what would this sasuke do if sakura was hurt?! Do you think you could do something like that? Please? Again great job! Kisses and bye!
mysticahime chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"Shinobi don't have time to love people." —whoaaaaa, I love that line! XDDDD
Nice story, btw. You wrote it chronologically — the one thing I can't do for lifetime :" nice nice niceeeee. Love it, totally! XD
Aista chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I don't normally like these two, but for today they're my OTP. Great writing!
Enigmatic Muse chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This story is absolutely adorable! Soo cute! It kind of made my heart wrench a little too but it was great!
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »