Reviews for two seconds away from home
ShaRingo chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh no... I'm cry...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I feel like watching a sad romance movie.

So touching
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This story is so beautiful! Definitely one of my favourite renditions of the SasuSaku relationship. Sasuke isn't a selfish douche in your story, but rather a worthwhile human being! Amazing haha.
Marie Blubert chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I like this story so much. You are a gifted writer.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This piece is beautifully written with just the right touch of emotion and explanation to smoothly transition into all of the intricate aspects of the shinobi world of Naruto. The devotion of the characters for each other is breath-taking and I enjoyed the tension that casts doubt and then hope into this love story. Thanks for sharing!
winterspyre chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Awww
MapleStreet Twirler chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I... am in love with this story. That is all. :) :3 3
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I think it was beautifully written. The way that Sakura was portrayed as being a civilian and not understanding Sasuke's life was believable and well done. I was glad that the rest of the Naruto cast was also civilian, so it made Sakura's transition as a civilian less drastic. Overall, it was beautiful.
kattylin chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
JuzShyKitty chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
so ... beautiful... It's such a beautiful love story that I just can't help but cry. *sniff* *sniff*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Liked? I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
nice. i liked the idea where she's a civilian yet she has the strength to stand up to fugaku for sasuke, to protect him.
LiveLikeULove chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was Awesome
darkapajamalord chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
fav
Saphira113 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I can't really deal well with Sakura being a civilian. Your story was incredibly well written and showed how Sakura felt very well. But as a civilian she just seems so weak and its a bit repugnant.
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
absolutely loved it
my fav oneshot of sasusaku
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »