Reviews for two seconds away from home
Sasusakus2lover chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
How cute! I loved it! I wish there was more chapters so i could read it forever! I was wondering what would this sasuke do if sakura was hurt?! Do you think you could do something like that? Please? Again great job! Kisses and bye!
mysticahime chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"Shinobi don't have time to love people." —whoaaaaa, I love that line! XDDDD
Nice story, btw. You wrote it chronologically — the one thing I can't do for lifetime :" nice nice niceeeee. Love it, totally! XD
Aista chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I don't normally like these two, but for today they're my OTP. Great writing!
Enigmatic Muse chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This story is absolutely adorable! Soo cute! It kind of made my heart wrench a little too but it was great!
underlings chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is stunning (and not puke at all)! The story flows brilliantly from beginning to the end, somehow managing to also capture each poignant, little moment between Sasuke and Sakura.
Me chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is the simple but the best fanfiction i ever read :x
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I normally stay away from this pairing as much as possible, but I happened to start reading this and I'm glad I did. Maybe because it was so AU, but I loved it. So perfectly sweet and romantic.
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
If this is puke, then I'd gladly eat it. Goddamn. I've read this story many times before yet it still makes me cry. The love was just perfect. I love how Sasuke-kun is still so sasuke-kun. awww. 3 this is just so perfect. :(
arabesque05 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh, this is absolutely lovely. This is the Sakura of my heart: extraordinary in her ordinariness; patient and resilient and always picking herself up after a fall. I love that you kept her a civilian. And Sasuke: just a little more open; but perhaps much less angry; and always just a little more kinder than the rest of his family. I haven't read this pairing in a long, long time, but I'm very glad I found this.
Akemi.K.chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wonderful! It's so beautiful! Although weird (because Sakura isn't a kuniochi) but still totally awesome! It's super cute! I'm completely in love with how this was written! The perfect story for someone who wants to read something quick and touching! Your style is just plain lovely!
You write incredible stories! I'm quite the fan! Hehehe, oh awesome one! Please continue to write your incredible stories!
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
It is a good one short story and I love it.
angel0fdestiny chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Thanks for puking it out. It was...bittersweet? Well, more sweet than bitter 'cause they're still together...Yeah..
I don't make sense. Anyways, I enjoyed it very much!
Excuse me for stalking your profile, you write very well and I just love your writingstyle! 3
leekl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like your throw-up if you puke out this kind of stuff. :)

Have I mentioned that I love you Sasuke? WHY IS HE SO BEAUTIFUL? Wait, let me clarify, WHY IS HE SO NICE AND PEETA-LIKE?
Sweet Izzy S2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Owwng I LOVED this fic :D
Have I already said you're an amazing writer? Because you REALLY are!
This fic is fantastic, just as all the ones I read that were written by you :D
Have you ever considered writing a book? Or maybe you have already done this..
I'll tell you, I WOULD BUY THIS BOOK, only because it was written by you..
The way you write.. the readers just can't stop reading because your stories are engagings (is this right?), full of wonderful things!
I loved the way you wrote the feelings of the characters, what they were doing at the time and how you managed to create a "new world", where Sakura is not a Kuinochi and Sasuke's parents are still alive.
You must be very proud of your talent as a writer, I mean it.
I believe I've already said this before, but I do want to say it again:
Thanks for sharing your stories with us, readers, it's incredibly nice to read stories as good as yours.
Congratulations!
AnimaAmore chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That is so, so sweet! And that ending...sigh *melts*

Sakura may be insecure, but she's determined. And it payed off. Yay!

Great story :D