Reviews for two seconds away from home
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
hold on, cryin :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
awww this is definitely an interesting fanfic :)
hazelberry chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow. I usually don't like to read one shots, but I read this summary and I had to. I loved it.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great story!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is like RTN except Sasuke is still Sasuke and not the flamboyant playboy with a rose in hand. Their relationship is definitely miles better than in canon, not as heartbreakingly painful and complicated. But they're both happy and love each other equally despite the difference between their profession (a shinobi and a civilian doctor) so I don't have complaints. Indeed.
missmori chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Cute cute cute! :) Not really a SasuSaku fan anymore, but I just couldn't pass up reviewing this little gem. It was adorable.
mikomiarisu-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
so beautiful...makes me smile n sigh happily in the end...#.#
Sasusakus2lover chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
How cute! I loved it! I wish there was more chapters so i could read it forever! I was wondering what would this sasuke do if sakura was hurt?! Do you think you could do something like that? Please? Again great job! Kisses and bye!
mysticahime chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"Shinobi don't have time to love people." —whoaaaaa, I love that line! XDDDD
Nice story, btw. You wrote it chronologically — the one thing I can't do for lifetime :" nice nice niceeeee. Love it, totally! XD
Alalaes chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I don't normally like these two, but for today they're my OTP. Great writing!
Enigmatic Muse chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This story is absolutely adorable! Soo cute! It kind of made my heart wrench a little too but it was great!
underlings chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is stunning (and not puke at all)! The story flows brilliantly from beginning to the end, somehow managing to also capture each poignant, little moment between Sasuke and Sakura.
Me chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is the simple but the best fanfiction i ever read :x
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I normally stay away from this pairing as much as possible, but I happened to start reading this and I'm glad I did. Maybe because it was so AU, but I loved it. So perfectly sweet and romantic.
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
If this is puke, then I'd gladly eat it. Goddamn. I've read this story many times before yet it still makes me cry. The love was just perfect. I love how Sasuke-kun is still so sasuke-kun. awww. 3 this is just so perfect. :(
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »