Reviews for two seconds away from home
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It's so beautiful. 3
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Nice! I love it!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
this is so beautifully written, I had tears in my eyes pretty much the whole time I was reading it. Wonderful 3 :')
LuthCi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
"but you do, right? You're sasuke-kun, you can do everything."

"just for you,"

OH DAMN I WERE SCREAMING "AW" WHEM I READ THOSE LINES XD

i love this story SOOO much, but kinda hate the part that naruto works on ichiraku, but the others, i love it.

Fave :)
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
this was really good I really like it(;
PaLpABle-TrAnQUiLitY chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
OMG! I totally LOVED this !

It was sooo freakin sweeeet!

Good job!

And I loved sasukes character in your story great portray!
Ashura-B chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Puked? Are you nuts? This is one of THE best sasusaku fic I've read! Seriously, some of them are just...urgh...but this, this has such emotions and love radiating from every words! Commendably crafted and lovely narrating, it fabulous!
Sojourner chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is beautiful and nothing hurts. You made it so simple, yet absolutely breathtaking. I loved this story. My heart is still beating sporadically (but in a very, very good way I promise). Perfection.
onyxeyedgirl36711 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I loved every single word, it was simply beautiful...
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
It was really beautiful!

Adding to favs!
rosesandtulips chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I SWEAR MY HEART WAS DOING SOMERSAULTS WHILE READING THIS. SO MANY FEELINGS. To sum it up, I looooooooooooooooooove it. It's so pretty and MY BRAIN IS WAY TOO WIRED TO EXPLAIN WHY I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It was beautiful! I loved it!
bearyteddy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this story was amazing :D

waiting for your next stories _
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Sweet and well-written. A very enjoyable fic - just what I need to escape from the cruel realities of the manga. There's a sort of fluffy happiness that radiates from this fic, and a sense of hope that reminds me that there's no one but Sasuke for Sakura, and no one but Sakura for Sasuke. Lovely work.
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I really really love all of your stories. I'm pretty damn picky and I only add people I like a lot to my favorite author list!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »