Reviews for two seconds away from home
Kayla Uchiha16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I'm almost crying thats how beautiful this is! :D

this is absolutly amazing well done! x
October Languor chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
You know when they first kiss in the fic, Sasuke and Sakura reminded me of Simba and Nala, you know when they meet after years and can you feel the love tonight is playing in the background and Nala licks Simba. Yeah that :P But seriously, I loved loved loved this oneshot :)You're awesome and keep up the great work :)
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
OMFG, your fics is really cute and perfect 3
Mooncake chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
this is freaking ADORABLE and i love it! LOVE IT!
Z's Athena chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I absolutely love it! :)

It's the love-conquers-all kind of story that makes my heart swell up with joy. :') I love how they manage to be together in the end and I love how Sasuke's cared so much for her right from the very beginning.

This was well-written! Two thumbs up! :)
juju84 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
YaY, I loved this! Thank you very much! It was realistic and in character and very beautiful! I've recently found again my love for SasuSaku so it was very pleasant to read something this beautiful and hopeful! Thank you!
alanasometimes chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Fairycastle chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Honestly, at first I loved the idea of two best friends falling in love with each other. I knew it was cliche and all, but then I learned psychology. when two people know each other long enough and have similarities, they can easily fall in love. and I thought. I wouldn't want nature to plan things out for me. it just took the romance out of love. so, I started liking the idea of the non-childhood friend. but then, I look back and think, best friend love can still be romantic. it's nice because they know each other so well, and they grow up together and all. I guess what I'm saying is that I've come to accept both forms.

This was a wonderful story by the way! Sasuke is still angsty but somehow sweet and caring. Oh, and Sakura, I was waiting for her to join Sasuke's world and become a medic. but you know what, I like it better this way. It's less predictable and she didn't have to change herself just to be with him. I think that sort of love is better.

yeah, you haven't posted in a while since fading away. looking forward to more :)
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awww too cute - Sasuke can totally do everything ;) It's pretty weird that Sakura isn't a kunoichi in this, but I love that she still is tough and wants to help, and that Sasuke still totally loves her (and rawr for Fugako / yay for Mikoto!). The cutest thing about this is the way you write their soft kisses and embraces... Very sweet. Thanks for the adorable read!
apenny12 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
If you just puked this out, I can't imagine what a "polished" story would look like! This was so...realistic! Their story growing up together, the difference between the Uchiha clan vs everyone else, and the relationship between civilian Sakura and shinobi Sasuke. It was so sweet and heart wrenching at the same time. I like the way you ended it with their banter from the beginning. It was the perfect conclusion to their story. I have no idea if you wrote this as simply a one-shot or if your considering a couple of more chapters, but I would LOVE to read more!
omgsam chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was amazing and flawless and gasp, I just...wow. Wonderful. I love how it ended too. Ack. Simply beautiful.
AugustClouds chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
perfect
TheCharminglyInsane chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love it ]

There's really nothing much to say about it, except that its really good. One of the sweetest things I've ever read.

-Nat
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
puke is. stories are good. this story is amazing. thanks.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i love this rachelle. u are amazing!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »