Reviews for two seconds away from home
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awww too cute - Sasuke can totally do everything ;) It's pretty weird that Sakura isn't a kunoichi in this, but I love that she still is tough and wants to help, and that Sasuke still totally loves her (and rawr for Fugako / yay for Mikoto!). The cutest thing about this is the way you write their soft kisses and embraces... Very sweet. Thanks for the adorable read!
apenny12 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
If you just puked this out, I can't imagine what a "polished" story would look like! This was so...realistic! Their story growing up together, the difference between the Uchiha clan vs everyone else, and the relationship between civilian Sakura and shinobi Sasuke. It was so sweet and heart wrenching at the same time. I like the way you ended it with their banter from the beginning. It was the perfect conclusion to their story. I have no idea if you wrote this as simply a one-shot or if your considering a couple of more chapters, but I would LOVE to read more!
omgsam chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was amazing and flawless and gasp, I just...wow. Wonderful. I love how it ended too. Ack. Simply beautiful.
AugustClouds chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
perfect
TheCharminglyInsane chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love it ]

There's really nothing much to say about it, except that its really good. One of the sweetest things I've ever read.

-Nat
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
puke is. stories are good. this story is amazing. thanks.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i love this rachelle. u are amazing!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
it was so cute and sad and melancholic but in a very pretty way :) :) :)
xBEAUTIFULworld chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You're a genius. I bow down to you. ((Feel special. I NEVER bow)) I plan to read all of your stories. Every. Single. One. Favourite author? Definitely.
NarutoTripleS chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
okaay..that was I LOVED IT! ahaha! good work! :)))
windsilk chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
if ffnet would allow there to be less than three hearts without removing the less than part of them, there would be one right about here.

this was the sweetest thing. filled with hopes and dreams and laughter and warmth. I loved it to pieces.
antlercrown chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was sweet and lovely.

I enjoyed every moment of it.

I've missed your writings!

Good job!

-zanibarr
shasa chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awwwhhh this was soo cute! The only criticism I have is that I think Fugaku was persuaded waayyy too easily. From my interpretation of his character I think he would have put up much more of a fight.. but apart from that it was great!

-Shasa
iamshirley chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Gah. I love it so much. I usually hate reading fics with lack of dialogue, but this one is so much different! I love how you can just make things work! Like for me, if it was any other author, if Sakura wasn't a kunoichi and Sasuke was, then I wouldn't really be interested. But since it's yoouu, I kept reading anyways because I knew that you can do wonders with fanfics, despite the weird plots and all. It's so cute! The way Sasuke treats Sakura... makes me crave a boyfriend even more. Please, don't ever stop writing. Especially sasusaku fics. I adore your sasusaku fics. They're so addicting and romantic and kind of corny sometimes, but they're all so cute and good! Maybe it's just me cause I'm a romantic. I go nuts whenever Sasuke shows signs of affection towards Sakura. I've been checking your page almost everyday waiting for this fic to pop up. I was so excited to read it when I saw it up! Eep. Kay, that's all I have to say. I love your writing! 3
nxlee chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Good work on your oneshot. I loved the slight AU-setting to it, and I really did feel that how Sakura handled her relationship with Sasuke was very much in-character to her. And just, goddamn it - this fic was just so terribly adorable and precious, I can't help but love it. :D :D :D
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »