Reviews for Ways to Annoy People at a Movie Theater
NinjaOfAwesome chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
CreativeIdealist chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
My head did explode thruout this fic...coz of laughter!
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Cool fic. loved this chap
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
That was really really good and amusing. I have read a few of stories of yours there good.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
This is SOO funny! Who knew that Percy can be a complete idiot? I understand his reasoning and all that but really,"Can you fast forward it?" I can laugh for hours at that. And it really sucks when you get dragged into a movie you don't want to see and then you don't know who is who and what team they are on, like good or bad and then make a mistake on what's going on, I've never done anything like clap when the hero dies or anything but it really embarrasing. You should make more or these. Oh, and if you really wanted it to 'snow' then you go up to the balcony and pour it on the people below. Keep writing! :)
Jessica chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
... Moment to catch my breath... Hahahahahahahaha... Another moment... Hiiiiiilarious, ... Meh. I do not make a good Valli girl.

Update! Pretty please! No one can resist the eyes!

0.0 please!

CaliXiNamiKai chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Nico's almost always in a bad mood :)

previews are soo annoying.
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Fail Percy

SciFi movies confuse me. Its really hard to understand some of the stuff .
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Lol that's hilarious.
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
haha I should try that next time I go to a movie theater!
L J chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
3D glasses
random chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
i love nico ''fan girl scream''
traversing chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
HILARIOUS! I 33 the 'Previews are annoying' chapter. I never thought movie projectors like that... :)))
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Wouldn't you clap for the bad guy, too? Or maybe you clap because he's going to Eslyum...
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
He would be "Oooooooooh" ing a lot.