Reviews for The Day the White Hilted Katana Cries
DangoCorn chapter 1 . 4/5
omggg ;_;
Anime fan KNB chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Its a Lovely Story and i wonder if you could make sequel amd if you do could you Pleaseeeee P.M Me
Saravi Boo chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was cute and rare to see Luffy comforting Zoro. Zoro is pretty unique among the crew in the fact that he has never (in my memory) had a time where Luffy had to comfort him. Not the way Luffy did for Nami or Chopper or Robin or any of the others (though Sanji is sort of borderline). It's interesting to see how that might work. I really love the way you portray the two of them. It's hard to get the unspoken understanding they seem to share into text-only form but you are spot on. Thanks for sharing.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I need to review this... But i was to speechless...! DX

Gomen...!

It was Good short one-shot!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love your stories, every last one of them is utterly amazing. They show the deep trust, love and care that the Straw Hats carry within their every step.
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
AWWWW NAKAMASHIP *sobbing*
Souhi's Wrath chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my god this was so great! So short and sweet yet you captured them perfectly! Never stop writing!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I just wanted to say that you my favorite ZoroxLuffy nakamaship writer! This was once again, amazing and I've already read it like a few dozen times but I finally decided to review now XD

Thank you for the wonderful story!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
God, youre writing them so good! :)
AnimeL.O.V.E.R.YA chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awesome story :D
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
So delicate. I love how you write them.
Atherys chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Spot on. Just like your other stories.

You really capture their relationship perfectly, you know
loveanimes1996 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You couldn't believe my happiness when I saw that you wrote another oneshot! I was bouncing around and my mom was looking at me weirdly. XD And yet again, you're story never failed to bring a well earned "Awwww~" from me. You were able to allow me to temporarily forget my painful throat as I was in a state of bliss. The ending was too cute! But I've got to say that I like it better when it's Zoro who helps Luffy. I wonder why... The only one that I liked that was Luffy doing the comforting was the one in "Moments like this", chapter 15, where Luffy said the phrase: "My pain, I can handle. It's yours I can't." Anyways, to conclude, I hope that you will continue writing amazing Luffy and Zoro Nakamaship and that you will either start a new "serie" or continue "Moments like this"! Keep up the awesome work!
RobotInTheRoom chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Aw beautiful story. It's great how Zoro leaves a spot for Luffy. And even though it took him all day to remember, he did! And just the perfect amount of Zoro needing to be comforted, not over the top or out of character, he's just kinda hanging away by himself. Thanks!
Hobitti chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awwwww kawaii I love the stories where zoro is the one to get comforted! There is just not enough of it!