Reviews for Secret Admirer
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That. Was. Genius. *Claps* Pricklepants gets my vote, for sure! I honestly had no idea where this story was going. First I thought it was like the Spanish side of Buzz that maybe Buzz was turning into and he didn't know it, lol. Then you actually had me believe that Mr. Pricklepants liked Jessie that way. And the ending...I was as dumbfounded as they were, lol.

And Woody's line: "Buzz, I would think a relationship between Jess and I is a little taboo, doncha think?" YES! Right on the money, hahaha!

Amazing story. It kept me thoroughly entertained! Brava! :D
liloapril chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
LOVED IT loved it loved it! Great idea too, I can just picture buzz all red face and jessie loving every second! Nice work! Keep it up!
linklover77 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Bahahaha wow...this is pretty good. After re-reading the letter, it definitely sounds like Mr. Pricklepants. The funny thing is is that I can see Mr. Pricklepants doing this and I can see Buzz reacting in this exact way. Keep these stories a comin'! :D
Cowgirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OMG I was surprised this fanfic was surprisingand it was genious yeeee-haaaawwwww. When I saw Jessie's seceret admire I was like wow.

iTrouble chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
LOL aboslutely hilarious! And Buzz marking his territory and showing it how it was... woo, that was too awesome for words ;D Very well written and in character too :P :D Great job!
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
LOL! I love this. I love Buzz getting jealous, it's always so brilliant. Excellent writing. Keep up the great work.