Reviews for Trial and Error
ni-le21 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I think this chapter was nicely researched. It is great to see that you prefer to look up information instead of just making something up (or at least I think so). Now I absolutely can not wait to see how Alex will be holding up against everyone else.

You really make me want to read much more of this story as soon as possible! Good work!
namingsucks chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Interesting chapter. One question though is this going to be slash or a regular pairing. Also update soon.
Yassen obsessive chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Wow keep going with this it's really good!

Can't wait to see what happens next
Blueteeth chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
This is really brilliant. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
SneakyBeaver chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Great Start :) Update soon!
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I'm in! Looking forward to the next! :)
Live.Laugh.Love.Listen.Music chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hiya! I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait until you continue it(though no pressure!)! And I just read your profile thing on tips for writing and it really helped, I think. People have pointed out that I have a slight tendancy to make my main characters something of a Mary-Sue but I'm trying to sort that out! Yeah, so thanks for the tips!
Jed Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh PLEASE continue! The SAS plotline's been done before, but not after SR! I really want to see what you have planned!
5nap-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
So far so good :) it's total different from your run of the mill Alex goes back to the sas. It's a really nice change! I really hope that you continue this story it has allot of prospect.
Cat chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like it. I want more. Make it happen, and don't quit posting chapters until it's finished, do you understand? Good.

See, that was a nice review, right? :-)

Seriously though, please do finish this.
bb chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Brilliant. excellent writing, characterizations, and just enough details. Looking foreword to it.
Borsh chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Absolutely love the story so far! Love the new angle. Keep writing and hopefully you'll update fast! Can't wait!
DayDreamingWolverine chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I really like this chapter. Your writing style is clear and flows nicely. You managed to capture the characters in a very realistic way. The only problem I see is how this story could unfold. Don't make Alex super good at everything in the SAS tryouts. The fact is that he has no real military experience compared with the four plus years that all the other candidates will have. Also he's a lot younger and emotionally not as put together as the rigourous selection probably necesitates. Although his guilt about Jack will let him achieve more than he otherwise would have been able to do. He might be a great spy but he definantly isn't a soldier. Just make sure he doesn't become a Gary Sue and go through one of the worlds toughest military selection proceses without any problems. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is really really good. I mean I realize Alex never wanted to be a spy and all that, but saving lives is in his blood, and this story is realistic. Alex's feeling of guilt causing him to Join the SAS is a brilliantly written idea, and I can't wait for an update.
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It seems interesting... though, you could add Tom into the mix right?
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »