Reviews for MerryGoRound
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This is -very- fascinating.
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was certainly different, but decidedly GOOD different. After all, the same generic Arthur/Eames fics get boring after a while. This one was certainly original, at least from what I've read, and it didn't ever do quite what I expected. Great fresh view of things. .
Akkalia chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I really enjoyed the concept of the story, however I found the structure rather clunky. It didn't flow properly and lacked details that would have made the story make more sense. Like what year it is or even that Arthur knew Eames' first name.

These are just technical aspects that you will improve in time. Dont stop writing, I think you have a lot of potential and look forward to see you grow as an author.

Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
oh man. Double suicide is what this sounds like it's going to end up like. I love the notnecessarilypsychotic!Eames but definitely not normal!Eames. And it was awfully sweet of him in a murdering way to let Arthur find out what happened to the rest Eames got involved with before he jumped in and joined them...
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow this was amazing as far as a plot, hell even the idea. And Arthur, oh I wanted to hug Arthur. He killed his family (right?) and they deserved it. At least one did. It makes me wonder what happened to Eames to give him such horrible memories. Them being sociopaths (I take it that was your intention) is totally believable. I enjoyed every dark and twisty bit.
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Very nice. Very sad. Very well written.

Really great work and I'm glad it ended on a rather happy note :)
blackcat48 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
They're crazy, but i love it!
Obi Wan Jesus chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
"Let us end badly together."

Well even if they do end badly, this story started wonderfully, continued to be wonderful, and ended wonderfully. Kudos.