Reviews for A Week In The Life Of Jacob Black
plainjanedee chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Um. Yeah. I am ... Well, I'm still trying to collect myself and gather my thoughts. I may not be able to do this right now.

I have a throbbing, pounding headache from crying so much. I can't believe how delicately you wove this tragedy. It was poignant. It was beautiful. It was heart-breaking.

I loved loved loved getting it from Jacob's POV. That's where the depth came from. Jacob, with his heart so big and his love so pure, this was his story to tell you captured him perfectly.

There's more to say but I will have to come back another time to say it. Your words are so potent, it's hard to stop feeling Jacob's pain. All their pain, really.

I will say this though... I hope there is a one-shot at some point, detailing the capture and subsequent destruction of Dedward Cullen. Bella would not be okay with him stalking and seducing her daughter, and I think that would give Jacob and the pack permission to destroy him. I'm very, very sure that would be the right thing to do.
withlovej chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
With every chapter since 7 or 8, I've sobbed hysterically alone. I probably look like a mess, but I found this story and it's just… it's truly filled with heartache. Lots of love and heartache. I definitely think your writing progresses toward the end. Sometimes it's like that with dark or sad stories, though. For me, I am really good at writing sad, heartbreaking stories, but when it comes to the really happy moments, I find it harder to write and come up with ideas. Still, this story was perfect! My favourite thing about them was the days (M, T, W, T…). I think it's just so adorable and different. Also, I feel that you captured Jacob and his personality perfectly. Especially during Bella's worst times and when/after she passes. Absolutely stunning. I loved this and I hope to read more of your writing.
mrs-taycob chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
tears, lots of them.
just perfect!
mrs-taycob chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
so many tears i can't even
my heart's aching for him
mrs-taycob chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
just no!
Danielle chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
What an emotional story. You write very well. This hit my heart very hard! Still have tears coming down my face as I type this.
ninny 1 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
TEARS FELL DOWN MY FACE FOR HOURS WHILE I READ THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR LOVELY STORY
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Ms.ILoveTwilight chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
This story was great very sad and tragic but still great. I cried like freaking baby the whole time I especially on chapter 8 I cried non-stop for like thirthy minutes lol I wiped out 2 boxes of kleenex!

You are an amazing writer I loved this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Loved this story. Just re-read it for the second time, sorry I sobbed through it. What a beautiful story. I love it!
A.ALIgator chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
wow, great story
A.ALIgator chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
just had to make me cry, didnt ya.

good writing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
A beautiful story! I cried from the beginning till the end! Thank you
ShanLashay90 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I hate you so much lol...this was both sad and sweet...just i can never read this again lol
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
After starting this chapter early this morning, I got up sobbing to get ready for work, and my daughters ready for school.

I turned on the TV to toddler tunes and was stunned to hear the Hello Goodbye song playing. I actually looked at the television to be sure I hadn't lost my mind. Had to shake it off.

Still reeling from this story. As a mom of 3 and a wife, as well as a huge Team Jacob fan, it just hit me.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Need another box of tissues. Oh. My. Goodness.
What an awful story, in a great way. I was not expecting this at all. Story was recommended by another author I was reading.

Absolutely heart wrenching. I can't believe this was your first fanfic. Beepers. Going to have to find a comedy to watch to stop crying. TY!