Reviews for Parties & Plots
ncarter1991 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I liked it a lot. Thanks!
A Thousand skulz chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
WOW! That was freaking awesome! (Not as awesome as me of course) I loved it all sweet and sexy! Great job! Here's a cake! *hands you cake*
ShikabaneHime56 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
CHIBI NARU-KUN IS SO CUTE! *fangirl squeal* i luv this!
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Whoa...Hooray for yummy valentines day man smex! :D
ThisIsn'tAThing chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That.

Was.

Awesome.

Although it may seem a bit off topic(I promise you that at least in my mind it isnt) I have a question, have you ever read the Lies of Lock Lamora? Its a book not a fanfiction.
mina chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
oh dear i really thought this was sasunaru :/ anyways up until THAT part it was really good, very adorable, im just not into narusasu at all
FlippinSirens chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
AWE! It was so romantic! I loved it! Typically, I don't go for the gooshy/romantic stories, but I think this is well worth breaking that habit for! Fantastic job!

I especially liked it when the sex scene came up, the entire tone and mood of your story changed and it was well written!
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Awwww this was fluffy and romantic. :-) This was awesome!
Pomporin300 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Thank you very much for writing such a good story!
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh my GOD.

Almost passed out from the sexy, oh my goodness.

I missed your writing so much , ugh my gawd this story was awesome.

And now ... I'm just gonna sit here, consumed with lust, for the rest of the evening.
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love the way you guys go from smooshy, chibi-style adorableness to sexy, humorous passion. I adore how devoted lil Sasuke and Naruto are, even at such a young age, and how that translated to their deep, intense love for each other as adults. And damn, I love Sasuke with a dirty, demanding mouth!
richon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
a very hot valentine's story. I love it. sasu is a devil but a wonderfull knight for his loves one. See you soon with another story
Moontoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was awsomely hot :D great job!

xen665 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
... your really good at this y'know. 333 love all the way
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Liked it? LIKED IT? I FUCKING LOVED IT! Dude...This was wonderful. How you started off with them in pre-school, with Naruto giving Sasuke a valentine's card, and Sasuke being all possessive and stuff...It was awesome. Especially seeing the contrast between that and the present...It was just perfect. Especially because it seemed like it would be Naruto as the uke and Sasuke as the seme, and then it turned out opposite...I just loved this. Absolutely wonderful - However, as wonderful as it was, there were many mistakes. Most of them were the same kind of mistake. For instance, you kept putting commas where there should have been periods, and making sentences into unnecessary run-ons. It almost seemed like you were using commas instead of periods, and I would have thought that, except for the few times where you DID use periods in the right place. Other than that, it mostly seemed like typos - So, awesome job, and I can't wait to see what you come out with next -