Reviews for The Chronicle
Jordansdevil chapter 16 . 8/11
The demon scrawl is one of, if not the best thing I have ever had the enjoyment of reading!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 27 . 8/10
This was freaking AWESOME! I honestly and truly enjoyed every second of it. It was entirely funny, cute, and so adventurous, that I feel like a traveler myself. I'm happy I got to read this.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 5 . 8/9
I KNEW that it would be Shugo Chara when I read a little into this chapter! I don't even know how, all I know is that I was like, "I bet it's Shugo Chara." In my thoughts and it happened!
FyreQuill chapter 27 . 7/3
This story was so much fun! Thank you for writing it.
noabi chapter 27 . 7/3
Thank you for sharing, very entertaining and refreshing, as you said, harry potter's world can fit and mix with a lot of other fandoms
Pyrane chapter 27 . 6/15
Great story
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
Exivus chapter 27 . 6/14
Nice crossover mash. I just wish you would have used more widely known worlds. I was only familiar with x-men and Riddick.
Lady Nature chapter 27 . 4/29
This is my current favorite story EVER! I loved every bit of it! You hit most of my favorite Harry Potter crossovers! I was going all Fan girl over some of this! though I've had to look up some of the characters to know what they looked like but i've seen alot of the shows you have use in it.
Again I LOVED IT!
teedub chapter 27 . 12/9/2015
Quite a fun read. Though I didn't know anything about more than half of the crossovers, it was still fun to read harry's reaction to the new worlds. I think my favorite was when he was 4: "can I have ears like that baron? pleeeeeaaaaase"
egwolf65 chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
great story!
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 27 . 11/7/2015
Unexpected ending lol but very enjoyable story.
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I absolutely love that you chose this universe, one of my favorite authors of all time
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
This was great I just wish more shows that I actually know where in here. Like stargate,teen wolf,star trek, big wolf on campus, vampire knight or diaries and many others. I also wish that he had stayed in these universes a little bit more, riddick, doctor who(loved the AU ending to bad wolf bay ending), and black butler.
enchanted nightingale chapter 27 . 5/22/2015