Reviews for The Chronicle
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 27 . 6/19
This was great I just wish more shows that I actually know where in here. Like stargate,teen wolf,star trek, big wolf on campus, vampire knight or diaries and many others. I also wish that he had stayed in these universes a little bit more, riddick, doctor who(loved the AU ending to bad wolf bay ending), and black butler.
enchanted nightingale chapter 27 . 5/22
Loved it! _
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 5/22
Brilliant!
adafrog chapter 27 . 3/23
Great story, thanks.
Venefica Riddle chapter 27 . 3/12
Thank you so much for the ride!
I loved this so much. 3
angeltrin1 chapter 27 . 3/2
Extremely clever idea. I love how you were able to tie all these lovely and fun stories together. I was intrigued by who you had Harry get married to. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with the world!
MiniAshke chapter 27 . 2/20
A very good story. I liked how you,were consistent with the characters.
Rapidashponyta chapter 27 . 2/4
I just realized this but could you confirm? You are also female, right? I'm pretty sure you are, it just took me awhile to figure it out because I was enjoying the stories so much.
erik chapter 27 . 1/18
A cracking look at a good selection of crossovers.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
I wasn't sure if you knew this, but in case you didn't and wanted to add it, Minister Millicent Bagnold was female, and she was Minister for Magic from 1980-1990, and was the minister before Cornelius Fudge (during the time of Lily and James Potters' deaths).
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
You are amazing I love you omg I am sooooo glad I read this story i havn't seen a worthwhile HP/COM crossover in ages!
Alysiana chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
Where do I find this list? I do not recognise some of the fandoms.
Alysiana
Heroofthe13thDay chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
Ooh, I Loved it! And I really didn't saw it coming, what with him marrying Mary from Pride and Prejudice. I always likes her. The crossover I really wanted to see was with the Avengers but oh well. And you're right, Harry Potter goes with everything, especially since it has magic.
CC chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
K... AWESOME!

Now :party. Write, please?
Esoritoc chapter 27 . 10/24/2014
This was a wonderful, exquisite read! Thank you very much for sharing it. Lol, I'm a little disappointed in myself though - for FF VII I didn't recognize it until a name was mentioned! DX I was naming monsters, and recognized Nebelheim as a place I just KNOW, but it didn't click.

The way that you introduced each new world was fantastic, and done in such a way that I felt like I was meeting everyone for the first time again.

Thank you for that.