Reviews for The Chronicle
I do not even keep reading this bullshit, some one stole from Harry and he simple forgive them special molly, plus the stupidity of he like redheads as almost all the anime crossover must probable he will end marrying Ron. Anyway stupidity and crappy writers result moronic story. Now do as all other morons delete the review and run to your yahoo groups or other stupid groups and cry that someone trash you stupidity.
Up to here, this crap only talk about stupid Japanese crossover that basically mean nothing just crap. How Harry was train another crap none been at least hint, he just has knowledge. So real simple pure crap up to here, well from this thing came recomepmended not that anyone could spec anything.
elysha2001 chapter 27 . 4/25
Absolutely loved this! You're right, Harry Potter does go with everything if you can fimd a good way to bond them: )
erik chapter 27 . 12/22/2016
A brilliant story, well written and entertaining.
JannaKalderash chapter 27 . 12/23/2016
Wow! I just finished reading the entire thing. You covered a whole LOT of stuff in just twenty seven chapters. It took me a few hours to read it too, but I managed it.

I can't wait to see what else you might churn out.
GreenRose58 chapter 27 . 11/30/2016
That was lovely! I enjoyed the character interaction and Harry's character growth immensely. And thank you for posting where each of those worlds originated from. That was a wild ride and I look forward to rereading it at a later date.
ShadeVarden chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
This is one of those fanfictions you don't want to finish, because you'll never find something quite like it, but at the same time, must finish because you want to know the ending. Ah, well. It was great traveling with Harry through the various fandoms.
Jordansdevil chapter 16 . 8/11/2016
The demon scrawl is one of, if not the best thing I have ever had the enjoyment of reading!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 27 . 8/10/2016
This was freaking AWESOME! I honestly and truly enjoyed every second of it. It was entirely funny, cute, and so adventurous, that I feel like a traveler myself. I'm happy I got to read this.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
I KNEW that it would be Shugo Chara when I read a little into this chapter! I don't even know how, all I know is that I was like, "I bet it's Shugo Chara." In my thoughts and it happened!
FyreQuill chapter 27 . 7/3/2016
This story was so much fun! Thank you for writing it.
noabi chapter 27 . 7/3/2016
Thank you for sharing, very entertaining and refreshing, as you said, harry potter's world can fit and mix with a lot of other fandoms
Pyrane chapter 27 . 6/15/2016
Great story
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
Exivus chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
Nice crossover mash. I just wish you would have used more widely known worlds. I was only familiar with x-men and Riddick.
Lady Nature chapter 27 . 4/29/2016
This is my current favorite story EVER! I loved every bit of it! You hit most of my favorite Harry Potter crossovers! I was going all Fan girl over some of this! though I've had to look up some of the characters to know what they looked like but i've seen alot of the shows you have use in it.
Again I LOVED IT!