Reviews for Immune
Seikuro1990 chapter 21 . 5/18
really~ I'm glad I read this story, fangirling all the way, there's nothing I can ask for more cause this is complete! happy ending!
Seikuro1990 chapter 19 . 5/18
what the?! omg! "that's not what I said"!? ren, you really are the best , author I really worship this story!
Isabel Chandani chapter 20 . 1/25
oh god this fanfic was absolutely beautiful. great slow burn. and if you don't believe me, believe that I stayed up till 5 am reading which I'm gonna be regretting in class tomorrow. but right now I'm pretty damn glad. great job.
Isabel Chandani chapter 2 . 1/24
a promising beginning. can't wait to get further into the story and see their chemistry develop.
skyeza chapter 21 . 10/19/2016
Great story. Excellent for a quick read
ladygraywolf chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Boy people are nosy. And Kyoko sure doesn't know how to explain things clearly. I guess thats what comes from talking before thinking. She is a real dunce.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I love the drama in the chapter - I can totally see Kyoko reacting like this. :) Eager to read the rest of the chapters!
Michiyo chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Wow. Just wow. Ren's rage. Sho's expression. Just. Wow. Great job author!
Rie Noosirnym chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
totally hilarious. depiction of Kyoko is uncanny(forgive my other comments came autocorrect since I'm using )
Rie Noosirnym chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
no not OOC. Ren apparently had that tendency as per Tragic Marker ark
Rie Noosirnym chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
Oh my God. You're turning on my 'kilig' senses that I think I'm dying! so good this fabric. I can clearly picture them!
Rie Noosirnym chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
I'm just reading the chapter two and I would say, you clearly depict SB characterization. This is soooooo funny that its pretty realistic too..let see, pre Heel sibling ark that is. I'm sooooo glad that I've read it now that . another sleepless night for me!
Rie Noosirnym chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
Heh. I'm just in the chapter two and I'm aaaaaaaaaalready loving it! good thing I started reading fanfic now ever!
PaulaGaTo chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
EXCELENTE HISTORIA ! me fascinó...gracias
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 3/2/2016
Love the story but it took awhile for them to say i love you to each other