Reviews for Immune
InvaderSunshine chapter 21 . 8/19
Thank you so much for writing this. I enjoyed every chapter! :)
Drakona Fuyu chapter 20 . 8/14
very rarely do I love Skip Beat fanfiction the way I do Immune

None had made me so happy as this fic has, and I've read a lot of fiction
let alone fanfiction.

Majority of Skip Beat fanfiction are good attempts at writing
often flawed by character depiction
incorrect grammar and English
and more often than not, a lack of sophistication

and out of all I've read, yours is the best so far.

So, I would say you've done an excellent job in eliciting such joy.
Madhu chapter 8 . 8/12
This is the first fan fiction that I've read for any Manga, book, or article. I try not to read them because I feel they wouldn't measure up to the original Manga. But you have proven me wrong. You work is absolutely splendid.
sweetrevenge9 chapter 21 . 8/11
I love your style of writing and as a Skip Beat! fan I am so delighted with your stories! I look forward to reading more! :D
Indigo View chapter 12 . 8/10
Let me just say that this chapter is a confrontational scene done right! The action combined with expressive dialog is a winning combo for sure.
Keep up the excellent work.
Indigo View chapter 21 . 8/8
This story was amazing. As part of the Skip Beat! fandom, it can get really hard to endure the wait between new manga chapters, so fics like this truly make my day.:)
Seriously, I love your writing style and the way you captured the gradual progression of Kyoko and Ren's feelings. They're so in-character, which is refreshing. Please keep writing, whether it's fanfiction or your original work. You have a gift.
ncisduckie chapter 21 . 7/23
*FRANTIC SCREAMING* I APPLAUD ALL OF YOU EFFORTS. THIS WAS SO GOOD. SOOOOOOO GOOD. Out of all the things I've read into the wee hours of the night, this one certainly made me feel the best and smile the most. :o Thank you for writing!
ncisduckie chapter 19 . 7/23
IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING AND I ALMOST SCREAMED. So good. SOOOOOOO GOODOOO
ncisduckie chapter 18 . 7/23
Aughhh. I don't know if I can do it. Can I read the last chapters without crying?!great job so far. You've rendered me speechless, curled up into a ball.
This story was so beautiful. I had to clutch my pillow several times from screaming. They were both so wonderfully in character, I felt like I was watching the anime in my head. That long awaited confession and kiss sent me into overdrive. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Tans chapter 21 . 5/7
️️️️️️️️️
Just...
*STAND*
*APPLAUD*
Melody21 chapter 21 . 4/22
Awww dude so good! I am squealing this in my mind as i type this out. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed the journey and hope you create many more beautiful stories.
glojoandbaris1 chapter 19 . 4/15
Oh WOW! This is the best story I have read! If only...if only the manga...
You are one of the best! I know this is old and all but WOW!
CaityKitty13 chapter 21 . 3/26
okay, so i ended up staying awake till darn 4:30AM reading this and am gonna be dead tired... so thanks for that XD
jello673 chapter 21 . 2/28