Reviews for Immune
jello673 chapter 21 . 2/28
just... WOW!

:) :) :)
bigfeetster chapter 1 . 2/23
Lol, chickenpox is an airborne disease...
Mickymausi chapter 21 . 2/2
OMG I love it please make an Epilogue Epilogue where she is pregnant *-*
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
This is just... Amazing!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Kya so amazing go Maria-chan! That phone call was so hilarious, great chapter!
Dragon's key chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Ah... Ahaha... Nvm, disregard that last part about the previous review
I found the sequel story! Ahaha... I'm actually laughing so hard to myself about my stupidity.
Well I'm off to read the sequel now! Can't wait! *runs away red-faced*
Dragon's key chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
That was so good! *cries* man, this story needs a sequel story! I need a fan fiction for this fan fiction! Lol
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
OMG RENXKYOKO
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
I really love this story. Good Job! You really capture every expression and personalities of the every characters! Bravo! Immune is really incredible!
Yumi Jewel chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Kyaaaa! So cute! So adorable! So fluffy!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
that was so good., way good i swear.
maya.oingoing chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I don't like the way Tsuruga reveal that he was Kuon : cause kyouko-chan think kuon as a fairy! The real kyouko-chan must be sad :( knowing Kuon is Tsuruga. I mean Kyouko-chan really like fairytale right :
maya.oingoing chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
That stupid Sho deserve it :P
claraowl chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
That was awesome, as ever. I adored it all. XD You have an amazing talent for keeping them IC.
Anon chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Sweet story. I think you did a good job keeping true to the characters. The only thing that was off, I'm sure due to the date that it was written, is that we now know that Kuon's eyes are green, so reading blue over and over was a bit distracting. lol However, it was still a very nice read, so thank you for all the effort you obviously put into this. :)