Reviews for Wag the Dog
P.T. Tucker chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
This is really great! I love that Percy played a large part in the war, but in his own way. And I love that Arthur's finally starting to realize that maybe there's a reason Percy doesn't really come around any more - not only do they not know him to the point of not realizing he directly saved probably more people than all of them combined, outside of Ron who was helping Harry, but all of the family is horrified at the mere idea of him even coming for dinner, let alone worried that he might be missing. I really feel for poor Percy in this and I wish we'd gotten to see more of everyone realizing that he may have sat behind his desk most of the war, but he was doing important stuff while he did.
Chemkim chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
woow ... did not think so find a story about Percy, the truth was a pleasant surprise. The truth I lack words to say the emotion that caused me to read it, despite the time hope to read another of your story in this genre, which is fabulous you seriously.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
I liked this story a lot! :)
Demeter1 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
It's a little strange, but I got a little giddy and weepy that Percy fought the Death Eaters and the other side with red tape and administrative memos. He used what he knew and what he had. How many can say that?

Gosh, I love this.
a chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
My favorite thing about this story is that Percy fought the Death Eaters with red-tape and memos.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
"Well time to press the flesh and do a little politicking I suppose. And Percy?"

"Sir?"

"Stop forging my signature."

"Have a good day sir."

Love that part! Love the story too!
Uia chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Perce against Umbitch was amazing. He just came off with a Don't fuck with me, because I'll fuck with you harder vibe.

Utter epicness.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
GriffinSky chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
This was a very interesting characterization of Percy, and Arthur. Well done.
Velvet Green chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
Great story - I love the idea of Percy as some sort of Ministry Scarlet Pimpernel, fighting back with bureaucracy. A very enjoyable read.
Hermes09 chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
This story blew me away. The plot was amazing and I loved the style - the flashbacks along with Arthurs search. If you have any desire I would love to see some type of sequel where the rest of the family finds out, but this is a gem on its own. Please keep writting!
T. H. Endsley chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
The story is good. Personally I felt the last chapter (14) sort of let the story fizzle out, and the epalogue would have been better as a prologue.
bookworm19065 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
A creative and nice story, even though I would have liked to read the reason why Percy was mad at his family. Also- if this is finished you should change the status to "complete".
Librasmile chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Aww, it's over? I was really enjoying this...

I really like the cute little comparison to Superman in Chapter 13 I think it was - go Super Perce, lol.

I also like the way you structured the story. It kept it intriguing without taking it over the top into exaggeration which is tempting to do with this scenario.

I wish there had been more of a sense of understanding between Arthur and Percy. I mean Percy is still looking for approval but Arthur still doesn't get it that he let the others run roughshod over Percy.

But still an enjoyable little tale.
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
That was a brilliant. Update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »