Reviews for Wag the Dog
Demeter1 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
It's a little strange, but I got a little giddy and weepy that Percy fought the Death Eaters and the other side with red tape and administrative memos. He used what he knew and what he had. How many can say that?

Gosh, I love this.
a chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
My favorite thing about this story is that Percy fought the Death Eaters with red-tape and memos.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
"Well time to press the flesh and do a little politicking I suppose. And Percy?"

"Sir?"

"Stop forging my signature."

"Have a good day sir."

Love that part! Love the story too!
Uia chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Perce against Umbitch was amazing. He just came off with a Don't fuck with me, because I'll fuck with you harder vibe.

Utter epicness.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
GriffinSky chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
This was a very interesting characterization of Percy, and Arthur. Well done.
Velvet Green chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
Great story - I love the idea of Percy as some sort of Ministry Scarlet Pimpernel, fighting back with bureaucracy. A very enjoyable read.
Hermes09 chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
This story blew me away. The plot was amazing and I loved the style - the flashbacks along with Arthurs search. If you have any desire I would love to see some type of sequel where the rest of the family finds out, but this is a gem on its own. Please keep writting!
T. H. Endsley chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
The story is good. Personally I felt the last chapter (14) sort of let the story fizzle out, and the epalogue would have been better as a prologue.
bookworm19065 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
A creative and nice story, even though I would have liked to read the reason why Percy was mad at his family. Also- if this is finished you should change the status to "complete".
Librasmile chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Aww, it's over? I was really enjoying this...

I really like the cute little comparison to Superman in Chapter 13 I think it was - go Super Perce, lol.

I also like the way you structured the story. It kept it intriguing without taking it over the top into exaggeration which is tempting to do with this scenario.

I wish there had been more of a sense of understanding between Arthur and Percy. I mean Percy is still looking for approval but Arthur still doesn't get it that he let the others run roughshod over Percy.

But still an enjoyable little tale.
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
That was a brilliant. Update soon.
jadely31 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
I can't believe this story is finished. I've liked to much about it. Interesting premise, known characters acting like we would expect. It is smart and well written. I was hoping for more examples, more rescues, more intricate workings of the ministry foiled by our bespectacled hero. You could do that, extend the story. I hope you will write another or more soon. Thanks for what you shared.
SylvanSpirit chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
woah! i really love this story! the hints and shades of truth work together so well! :)

amazing read! :)

ss.
MeldaTavar chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
This is such a great mystery, love it! Definitely one of my favorite fics.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »