Reviews for Crossing Dimensions
Whens the next one?
NightmareKnight1 chapter 9 . 4/14
And the fic dies on such a cliffhanger. So sad.
Hippie Painter chapter 9 . 2/22
Please I hope you update this
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
IDIOT.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
There is one thing I will never understand about Naruto stories that start like this. If Madara (or Obito, depending on who it was that was sending Naruto through a portal) had the ability to send Naruto to another dimension then why the hell didn't he do it before he lost the fight and was dying?
chris kidder chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
keep on writing
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
Are you choosing rukia as a last option for chigo? She was pure for ichigo from the start . Not like those whore who gave their body in lust. So don't you fucking compare her with them. Sheis ichigo's from the very start.
Sean chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
love this story bring a new chapter out
GravityTonttu chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
I liked this a lot better when it was just Naruto and Sasuke. Now there are just TOO MUCH NARUTO CHARACTERS! And why is Hashi a third seat?
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
It was decent till I got to the part where Sora came through the wall and battered the girls around. I really DO NOT like when authors religiously stick to canon when there's really no reason to. I'm pretty sure Sasuke and Naruto are fast enough to intercept one measly hollow from attacking the girls, G, just sayin.

Anyway, I don't wanna read this story anymore. Too much forced canon for my liking. Good luck tho
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooo how date you. You have to update soon.
Naruto.GOD chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Naruto has always been like that. I say that it should have happens in reverse.
swelgur chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
view 200
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
UPDATE before I send you to the soul society MYSELF¡!'!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Holy crap this is a good story! keep up the good work man!