Reviews for Crossing Dimensions
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 6/4
There is one thing I will never understand about Naruto stories that start like this. If Madara (or Obito, depending on who it was that was sending Naruto through a portal) had the ability to send Naruto to another dimension then why the hell didn't he do it before he lost the fight and was dying?
chris kidder chapter 9 . 5/3
keep on writing
Are you choosing rukia as a last option for chigo? She was pure for ichigo from the start . Not like those whore who gave their body in lust. So don't you fucking compare her with them. Sheis ichigo's from the very start.
Sean chapter 9 . 2/1
love this story bring a new chapter out
GravityTonttu chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
I liked this a lot better when it was just Naruto and Sasuke. Now there are just TOO MUCH NARUTO CHARACTERS! And why is Hashi a third seat?
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
It was decent till I got to the part where Sora came through the wall and battered the girls around. I really DO NOT like when authors religiously stick to canon when there's really no reason to. I'm pretty sure Sasuke and Naruto are fast enough to intercept one measly hollow from attacking the girls, G, just sayin.

Anyway, I don't wanna read this story anymore. Too much forced canon for my liking. Good luck tho
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooo how date you. You have to update soon.
Naruto.GOD chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Naruto has always been like that. I say that it should have happens in reverse.
swelgur chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
view 200
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
UPDATE before I send you to the soul society MYSELF¡!'!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Holy crap this is a good story! keep up the good work man!
karthik9 chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
It is excellent chapter. I look forward to future updates.
Agrond chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
An interesting story, I'm wondering if there will be Naruto's characters who became Arrancars. It's not very common to see Sasuke as an allie for Nauto in the Bleach' universe, plus there are with Orihime and Tatsuki and the second one had obtain stranges powers. But how the Sereitei will react when they will discover that the strongest girl in Karakura had eaten Hollow flesh?
Ice Night chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Pretty good story! Please update this soon! _
Phoenix chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
WoW! Awesome chapter ... please update. I like all the meetings and I'm very interested in how you're going to let your characters handle the ... ummm ... interruptions :))