Reviews for Crossing Dimensions
Guest chapter 9 . 13h
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
you know, i'm continually surprised by how many people fail to clue in that Kukaku, Ganjuu and Ichigo are actually COUSINS! Ichigo's father isshin kurosaki, is formerly Isshin Shiba, Kukaku and Ganju's uncle, and the former head of a branch family of the Shiba clan.

seriously, so many people miss that detail its ridiculous. unfortunately we find out WAY later into the series, and with Kukaku and Ganju never appearing again after the Sereitei arc, we never get to see their reactions to their relation.

would be funny as all hell actually.
R chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
So naruto, sasuke, madara, and Hashirama, who are all godlike in strength, cannot measure up to a measly captain? What a load of crap. Madara and Hashirama had a battle that left their very PLANET scarred. That is on the level of the commander, at the very least.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
You do realize that the shinobi turned shinigami wouldn't be able to use their jutsus anymore, well everything exept maybe genjutsu. I like how people are so ignorant.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
Whens the next one?
NightmareKnight1 chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
And the fic dies on such a cliffhanger. So sad.
Hippie Painter chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
Please I hope you update this
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
IDIOT.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
There is one thing I will never understand about Naruto stories that start like this. If Madara (or Obito, depending on who it was that was sending Naruto through a portal) had the ability to send Naruto to another dimension then why the hell didn't he do it before he lost the fight and was dying?
chris kidder chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
keep on writing
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
Are you choosing rukia as a last option for chigo? She was pure for ichigo from the start . Not like those whore who gave their body in lust. So don't you fucking compare her with them. Sheis ichigo's from the very start.
Sean chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
love this story bring a new chapter out
GravityTonttu chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
I liked this a lot better when it was just Naruto and Sasuke. Now there are just TOO MUCH NARUTO CHARACTERS! And why is Hashi a third seat?
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
It was decent till I got to the part where Sora came through the wall and battered the girls around. I really DO NOT like when authors religiously stick to canon when there's really no reason to. I'm pretty sure Sasuke and Naruto are fast enough to intercept one measly hollow from attacking the girls, G, just sayin.

Anyway, I don't wanna read this story anymore. Too much forced canon for my liking. Good luck tho
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooo how date you. You have to update soon.