Reviews for Finding My Way Back To You
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
:) More coming or is it done?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
More...
patricia.remacova chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Hi so whats happened you told you are going to do some more chapters but you didnt. Whats wrong hm? Are you going to do that or not? and what is more important you said its going to be something like what happened after Tust a game fanfic but I find it like something diferent... but I love both of them... you definitely should update both of these fanfics :))
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
What will happen next?
Patartskulls chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I like we're this story is going. But Blaine has to learn a lesson of you can't have your cake and eat it too. You should give some one from dalton interested in him and invite him to the home Comming dance. To show if he tryed it could be work out. Just a thought? I loved your other story's read them loved them!
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
so different! I like! more plz!
1LostFan chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Loving it. I'll write something more eloquent on the next chapter lol :-D
thunderincrimson chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I love this idea...you're going to add Kurt's problems with Karofsky later on? I'd love to see some angry!protective!Blaine XD
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
This is so great!
anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Love love love this story even though it shows them in pain it just proves how much they really love each other!
sassy selena chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
great chapter to a great story lol i love wes and david and how they already have a plan ;)
hannah15687 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I love this story! Please update sooon :D
TheLuciferPerson chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I read your other story too, and this one is really good as well. Keep writing those nice chapters! If you don't mind, I'd like Kurt to get over the break up first and maybe gets another boyfriend. That will make Blaine realize what he's missing out on. (and no, Kurt did not get a boyfriend to make Blaine jealous, he got a boyfriend because he wanted a boyfriend and liked the guy.)
AnnielovesKlaine chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Go Wes and David! Update soon!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You made my heart ache. I feel like curling up into a ball and having a good cry. I can't wait til your next chapter.