Reviews for Naruto: The Swift Ninja
More this is brilliant
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Good story
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
This is a really fun story! :) I love that Naruto doesn't let others beat up on him, and I really like his friendship with Kiba.
Griffygnus chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
great chap
jackseaweedjackson chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Man even though this story doesn't have enough reviews it is still one of the best stories on this web site. Even after a year of absence your skill remains as one of the best on this site. So please keep up ur good work
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
a bad habit i've noticed among ff authors is instead of using a characters name like naruto for example they go "the blonde, or the jinchuriki, the uzumaki, etc. instead of describing the character you're talking about how about using their name. i can't remember ever reading a book where an author described a character instead of using the name.
sakura89luis chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
i cant wait for the next update an see what kind of trouble naruto gets himself into.
sakura89luis chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
i can't believe that this story has little reviews, this story is freaking awesome. thanks again for another great chapter.
sakura89luis chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
naruto is hilarious and a little charmer. thanks for another great chapter.
sakura89luis chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
im liking this story, awesome job.
roboguy45 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I like the Swift Release, it is one of the Bloodline Limits that I would have wanted Naruto to have. That or the Chakra Chains that seem to be in the Uzumaki clan, seeing as Karin and Kushina both had them.
blasterdog chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Great fic man. Lovin the multi-persona naruto. Can't wait for your next stuff.
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Lmfao did you just have a flashback of a mob chasing Naruto when not two paragraphs up you had a mob chasing him? Wow, cliches sure are hard to come by these days huh?
Cerulean Knight chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Interesting fights. I like that you didn't have Kurenai lose like some others do. She may be a rookie Jounin but she isn't weak by any stretch of the word. I mean she made Jounin almost purely on she were to train her ttaijutsu or maybe some form of bukijutsu/kenjutsu and maybe a little ninjutsu she'd be golden. I mean she's strong, but she'd be even stronger if she didn't specialize so heavily.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Great chapter, update soon.