Reviews for Naruto: The Swift Ninja
i'm iam chapter 3 . 2/16
you need to relax, your character does too much to be believed. he is only a genin and is already an expert in everything. he should have graduated already years ago. you just keep giving him random new skills and having him know/be of intrest to too many people. you are also adding random oc's and making them more powerful then established characters again for no reason. many of the concepts you introduced can make a good story but when they are all put into one story they just make a mary sue character. you started off with something good just giving him the ability to be fast and i was fine with you having him taught how to fight. kurama helping him with genjutsu is fine too as it is just a result of them being more friendly. however being as good as a jonin genjutsu specialist in genjutus to the point where he learned a genjutsu fighting style faster then she was able is too far. i suspect that he will be better with swords then zabuza as well. you are making naruto a master of all trades instead of a jack of all trades. having him know about lots of things would be fine but you are making it so that there is nothing he does not know. with his skill set he should be a master in tijutus only, he can know things about other subjects and possibly be good at ninjutsu or genjutsu as a second focus but not this good at everything.
arinasution5 chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Go
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
Damn...another awesome story that joins the abandoned pile. I love fics where Naruto isn't a weak-ass idiot like canon and even though it hasn't been updated in years, this story certainly was well worth the read. I loved the use of the Swift Release as Naruto's bloodline, and I was even further intrigued by the combination you used for Team 7. I don't think I have ever read a story that had Sakura and Kiba on the same team as Naruto. It's too bad this story hasn't been updated in so long, cause it def had a lot of promise. Hopefully one day time and your muse will return to you, so this amazing story can finally be continued. Till then...great job and thanks for writing this fic for the rest of us to read.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Zenaku Okami chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
More this is brilliant
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Good story
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
This is a really fun story! :) I love that Naruto doesn't let others beat up on him, and I really like his friendship with Kiba.
Ferm chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
great chap
jackseaweedjackson chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Man even though this story doesn't have enough reviews it is still one of the best stories on this web site. Even after a year of absence your skill remains as one of the best on this site. So please keep up ur good work
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
a bad habit i've noticed among ff authors is instead of using a characters name like naruto for example they go "the blonde, or the jinchuriki, the uzumaki, etc. instead of describing the character you're talking about how about using their name. i can't remember ever reading a book where an author described a character instead of using the name.
sakura89luis chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
i cant wait for the next update an see what kind of trouble naruto gets himself into.
sakura89luis chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
i can't believe that this story has little reviews, this story is freaking awesome. thanks again for another great chapter.
sakura89luis chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
naruto is hilarious and a little charmer. thanks for another great chapter.
sakura89luis chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
im liking this story, awesome job.
roboguy45 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I like the Swift Release, it is one of the Bloodline Limits that I would have wanted Naruto to have. That or the Chakra Chains that seem to be in the Uzumaki clan, seeing as Karin and Kushina both had them.