Reviews for The Other Side of Night
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wow. Very intense! Well done, I loved it.
Nancy
twi-fic luver chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
*sigh*

sadness :(
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
*tear* I can't begin to tell you the many reasons why I love this. I can only say that its terribly beautiful, impressively well-written, raw, stinging, desperately painful, gorgeous, hot, sad, sexy, and deep. I loved it so much for the amazing story but am also very moved by your reasons for writing it, for the sweetness of your friendship with vampthenewblack and for your courage in writing a scary subject matter because you wanted it to be a personal gift for her. In total, its perfect. Thank you for the acknowledgment, it was an honor to read and a pleasure to nudge and hassle you about posting. Love love love! xoxo
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow Venis. I think my eyes are like this 0.0.

I absolutely love the melancholy that flows through all the story. Each sentence is like a wave of pain and longing and it is just so beautiful!

I know you struggled a bit with th eplot, but it doesn't show at all. And believe me when i say that it was worth all your efforts. I absolutely LOVE it!

I wish we could rec' it in Vampslash!

xoxo

Seren
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
You know I think Edward and Jasper belong together forever, but I'm always willing to be conviced that Carlisle is his one true love. You definitely did that here. So sad. Thanks for sharing your birthday gift with the rest of us!
jllfish chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
my emotions were pulled in every direction on this one. i like that ;) well done, enjoyed the angst!
whitwit chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Beautifully written! Loved the angst. There are never enough E/C stories out there for me. To vampireisthenewblack: thanks for sharing this story with us and happy belated b-day. I'm happy to know that there will be another story for her b-day next year. :)
bbbluez chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Lovely and heartbreaking.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Damn. That was excellent. Beautifully written, and wow...the angst. Well done.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Vamp is a lucky girl to get this as a birthday present! I'm so sad for Edward, but you do make it difficult to be mad at Carlisle. This is beautifully written and you quite artfully pushed some boundaries, but it is sooooo well done! Love it!
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love this. I love you. I love that you would make the effort to write something specifically for me. I am in awe of anyone who can do that, who can bend a story to their will (god knows I have proven my fail when I try).

The erotic asphyxiation, the blood, the E/C, the tragedy... These are a few of my favourite things. Thank you thank you thank you!