Reviews for What Ifs and Why Nots
Lita Snow chapter 40 . 4/16
Oh god, 99 was so sad! I felt so bad for Vanitas, that was painful.

Congrats on completing the challenge! I'm so happy I was here to see it _
Reiko x 3 chapter 40 . 4/7
You're welcome. As I mentioned in my review to Second Chances, I have no preferred pairing for Vanitas. To me, Aqua/Vanitas is just as valid as any other. I might try writing a few of my own at some point. Current project will wind up being an experiment with the Xion/Vanitas pairing. I just haven't gotten that far yet. If I like how it turns out I'll write more for that pairing as well, but I'm not going to stick to any one. Writing is an experiment for me. It seems like a workable system...even though I've been on this site since I was 13, am now 30, and only just finished my first multi-chapter story. You think a five year delay is bad? Some of my stories have been in progress since I /was/ 13 /and still aren't finished/. This is why I never post anything until it's fully written out... It's safer that way. I'm kind of sad this is over, even though I didn't discover it until fairly recently, because I liked reading it. Still, that is how it is with stories. They end. Besides...now I can re-read it over and over until my head hurts! This is something I do even with books (my poor original copy of the Silmarillion started losing pages after only a year I read it so many times...)
Yue Asuka chapter 40 . 4/6
omg, yes, thank you for finally finishing this one! All of these are beautiful, loves it. Thank you very much! Hope you will still write more about VanQua. XD
thank you for the story.
Kurenai no Musha chapter 40 . 4/6
Actually "Light" is at chapter 34 because I'm searching for that one to make the story connected. XD
xXPrincessMXx chapter 40 . 4/4
You've done such a good job, it's fantastic. I'm not really surprised anymore at this point, because literally everything that comes from your hand is outstandingly good, but you've really wrapped this up nicely. Thanks for these 100 themes and the marvelous little stories connected to one bigger story. It's been an enjoyable ride. :)
Reiko x 3 chapter 39 . 1/26
Okay, so am probably going to end up reflecting on several chapters with this review. Here we go in no particular order: I, interestingly enough, have the opposite problem when writing Vanitas. I identify with him a little /too much/. Think about that for a moment. I. Identify. With. A villain. More. Than I do. Any. Of the protagonists. Says a lot about me as a person, really. I'm sorry to hear about your rabbit's death. I'm still not over when my pet rabbit died when I was fourteen...or my cat when I was eighteen...or my horse when I was ten...and I am currently thirty. I'm not sure the pain ever really goes away... Grief is definitely one of my least favorite emotions. I kind of like all your versions of Vanitas. The fact that we see so little of him in the game means we, as authors, can develop his background however we want! Of course, there is also the secondary canon to be considered... Is it wrong that I derive so much enjoyment out of seeing my favorite characters suffer? Heh, I really /am/ a sadist. I might actually enjoy seeing some of these themes be developed into full stories. There is so much potential there... If you ever decide to do so know that you will have at least one reader who will greatly appreciate it. That might solve your concern about trying to come up with a new story actually. Just pick the most compelling of the themes you came up with and work off of that. Or possibly even several themes if you think you can make it work. I kind of like this paring because, canonically at least, it is so tragic. I /love/ tragedies! Okay, this review is getting a bit long, so I'm going to stop here. I eagerly await the conclusion of this tale and any of your future works. I like reading your stuff...also your artwork is just amazing. I wish I could draw that well... Alas, my skill at such things falls vastly short of the images that hound my mind...and language can be so...inadequate at conveying such things sometimes. It's really quite infuriating. I already favorited one of your stories...now I'm favoriting you as an author. I wasn't kidding when I said I liked your stories.
Reader chapter 39 . 7/25/2015
I love this so much! Your work is so interesting to read! I hope, any time in the future, you continue. I would so love an ending to this!:)
Lord Razer chapter 39 . 12/10/2014
you know I just read all of this and honestly, it was soooo good. when you finish this are you gonna make more vanaqua stories.
Rndd chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
I remember that while you were writing a history of high school but finished deleting, you could take it up.
Sorry for the english
Chained Fighter chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
Amazing as always.

This is why I follow you

Keep it up...and don't give up!
xXPrincessMXx chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
I'm kind of sorry that this is ending so soon... it's been such a pleasure to read. I'm leaving options for your imagination, as it always surprises me in good ways. Hope to read more from you soon, as always.
Lita Snow chapter 39 . 10/5/2014
I like how they were all connected this chapter. I would love to read a fully chronological story with these two. They're one of my favorite pairings.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 38 . 10/1/2014
Wow, despite some of the scary things he says, Vanitas seems more and more like just a confused boy instead of a being of pure darkness. I had to laugh at the tea bit. It was to be expected that he didn't like it.
Skitty 2004 chapter 38 . 9/18/2014
I think my favorite theme of the set was Not Sure Why because it felt philosophical in a way and also just really cute. I still remain impressed at how you always are somehow capable of making Vanitas both threatening and adorable at the same time. You do such a great job of writing both Aqua and Vanitas and the dynamic between them!
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 38 . 9/16/2014
Long update but still an awesome chapter. Cant wait for the sequel of the one in the beach were sorra is trying to remember what to say to aqua.