Reviews for What Ifs and Why Nots
Lord Razer chapter 39 . 12/10/2014
you know I just read all of this and honestly, it was soooo good. when you finish this are you gonna make more vanaqua stories.
Rndd chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
I remember that while you were writing a history of high school but finished deleting, you could take it up.
Sorry for the english
Chained Fighter chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
Amazing as always.

This is why I follow you

Keep it up...and don't give up!
xXPrincessMXx chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
I'm kind of sorry that this is ending so soon... it's been such a pleasure to read. I'm leaving options for your imagination, as it always surprises me in good ways. Hope to read more from you soon, as always.
Lita Snow chapter 39 . 10/5/2014
I like how they were all connected this chapter. I would love to read a fully chronological story with these two. They're one of my favorite pairings.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 38 . 10/1/2014
Wow, despite some of the scary things he says, Vanitas seems more and more like just a confused boy instead of a being of pure darkness. I had to laugh at the tea bit. It was to be expected that he didn't like it.
Skitty 2004 chapter 38 . 9/18/2014
I think my favorite theme of the set was Not Sure Why because it felt philosophical in a way and also just really cute. I still remain impressed at how you always are somehow capable of making Vanitas both threatening and adorable at the same time. You do such a great job of writing both Aqua and Vanitas and the dynamic between them!
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 38 . 9/16/2014
Long update but still an awesome chapter. Cant wait for the sequel of the one in the beach were sorra is trying to remember what to say to aqua.
Chained Fighter chapter 38 . 9/15/2014
Lol that last one was complete love

Oh Vanitas, when will you learn?
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 37 . 7/16/2014
Wow I actually how you portrayed Vanitas. Anyway hope you would update soon and all your Aqua/Vanitas stories are great.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 37 . 7/12/2014
Wow, I think we all would want to be able to read Vanitas' thoughts for a day, especially after these drabbles. :P
The way you portray him is still pretty fantastic! :D Like you actually created him. Well, in a way you did on here.
I hope this gets updated soon-ish again.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 36 . 7/12/2014
Are you kidding me; everyone's still reading this. :P How can we not when these pieces are magical. :D
I think I liked the first and the last one the most. The first, because it shows how dark and twisted he can be. The last, because it hints at his more "human-like" characteristics.
Lita Snow chapter 37 . 6/9/2014
Hehehe, I liked 84 and 85 best out of your latest chapters. They were cute and I really enjoyed Braig's response to accidentally hitting her face XD
Enlyien chapter 37 . 6/5/2014
you're spoiling me woman! I wasn't expecting another update to this for a while, and I get another within days of the first? 3333
Nnix Ame chapter 37 . 6/5/2014
Ah, it's great seeing this updated again! Love these themes, I'll be sad to see it end