Reviews for The Price you have to Pay
PastNeighbours chapter 26 . 6/16/2011
Great ending...you're writing is excellent...you actually have the ability to let the readers feel the emotion of the characters...you need to do a sequel please if you have time.
marlza chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
That was great, nicely finished off with all of the loose ends tied up. A perfect finish to a perfect story.
Maggiemay chapter 26 . 6/13/2011
Well that was just gorgeous. Really nice and very well written. Ends if off really nicely. I've loved this story, can't wait until you write another one! (and you know that we will all be waiting for that sequel, now! LOL)
elche01 chapter 26 . 6/13/2011
Aaarrrrghhh its so beautiful! I'm really going to miss this story! Perfect ending, you've got a really funny humour in these chapters, I was chuckling to myself the whole way through. I really hope you do a sequel! :)
Maggiemay chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
Very nice chapter, cute. It was nice to finally meet their baby. Had to laugh out loud at the baby screaming when Matt touched it - too funny! Lucky Jen - seems like it was a relatively short labour!

It rounded off the story nicely, but really looking forward to your epilogue. And a sequel would be great, when you do get the inspiration!
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 24 . 6/12/2011
Oh this is lovely! So cute! I hope there's more to come, and I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for a sequel, I don't want it to end!
elche01 chapter 24 . 6/12/2011
Urgh I just want to slap Matt! And I laughed at the bird photos in Nick & Jen's house, made me think of the 'There's nothing wrong with bird watching' line Nick said, and the look Jen gave him haha. Still loving this story, J & N are sooo cute together! I hope we get to meet their baby :)
Maggiemay chapter 24 . 6/11/2011
That was fantastic. A really lovely chapter, and just so beautifully written. It had so many elements that just made it perfect. Loved ALL of the scenes, they were all great. Really can't wait to read more. :)
elche01 chapter 23 . 6/9/2011
Such an exciting chapter! I was on the edge of my seat for almost all of it! And I pissed myself laughing at the "our Jen's got a mini Buchanan in the oven' hahahahahahaa. Can't wait for the next chapter!
marlza chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
I'm not a big Matt fan with his "woe is me" attitude but I'm almost feeling sorry for him. Loved the chapter.
PastNeighbours chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
Excellent chapter...I loved the tension between Nick and Matt and the way you contrast that with the happiness of the rest of the team for Jen and Nick...look forward to the next chapter
Maggiemay chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
LOVED it. Angry Nick was definitely worth waiting for. Really well done. Like how the whole pregnancy thing came out. The tension in the chapter made for great reading. Matt really is a little weazle! Glad there's more to come!
PastNeighbours chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great chapter...hope you decide to continue it more, I'm sure there are at least another couple of chapters to write :).
elche01 chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
Loved it! Couldn't stop smiling the whole way through, and I actually yelled out 'What!' when they got married! I had no idea, what a great part of the story! And just wondering, did they let anyone know about the baby? Or did I just read over that part in the chapter? Can't wait til the next chapter!
marlza chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
Noooo, it can't be the end. You have to let us know did Duncan end up living happily ever after with Rachel. Did Jen have a boy or girl. Did Allie and Rhys mend their fences and become buddies again. See so many questions.

But seriously, even if you don't continue thank you for a fantastic read I enjoyed every chapter, the crime story as well as the fluffy bits. It was a real treat to log on and find an update.