Reviews for Windows of The Soul
Void Personified chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
I like Vivian pairings, since she's trapped in a love spell for what could very well be forever and all...
I would have reviewed before, only I wasn't quite sure what to say...
catgirl789 chapter 31 . 6/4/2012
D'aaaw. I love it. I alsways felt bad that they left Vivian like that, and Gwaine'll be good for her. )
diggydawg chapter 31 . 6/4/2012
I love these magical (:P) drabbles, you're really good! Hehe, I agree I love drabbles, I have my own but not on this site :P (and not of this type either) - anyway! You're really good, no wonder you have so many reviews ;) do keep going :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 31 . 6/4/2012
Hehe. Good drabble!
Kitty O chapter 31 . 6/3/2012
Yes! Yes, I have always shipped Gwaine/Vivian. I think that he's able to handle her, and she will put him in his place.
pixelsurgeon chapter 31 . 6/3/2012
oh oh OH!

Gwaine/Vivian is my new favorite pairing, oh yes!

fangasmically good, fangasmically good.

So glad you updated!

and...yeah. you should do Merlin/Nimueh. have you already? I can't remember.

Anyways, amazingness, and update everything soon!
Josie chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
I have read all your works and enjoyed them greatly. You are one the best authors here on FF. Trust me. I've read so many I've lost count. However, if you are still willing to do another drabble, I would like to ask for a onesided Agravine/Morgana. I know you think it too when you see the two of them interacting...or maybe a Uther/Hunith. That would be weirdly amazing.
Forever Day chapter 30 . 5/20/2012
This review is in honour of the Merlin/Freya drabble. I mean, the others were good, but that was brilliant. What with her jumping out while he was stark naked and in the bath and him crying it was all great.

Along those lines, could I request some more M/F please, preferably her jumping out at awkward times such as Merlin making up Arthur's bath or somesuch? Also more Mergana but a teensy bit more hopeful than you've already written (Don't get me wrong, Mergana in any form rocks but I finished them feeling so depressed) and Arwen (the drabbles you've already done have been so. cute.). Oh, and if you fancy it could you pick two from Arthur/Merlin/Gwen/Morgana's horses (all horses. . . was that clear?) and make them have cute horsey love and exasperation for their owners please?

I kinda have a few more requests but I feel awkard putting them all at once (I come on a bit strong then, right?) so I'll await your new drabble to regale you with them.
alexindigo chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Just discovered this and have to say that I LOVE it! It'd be great if you could expand on this. I didn't like the way Gwen was treated this season, with Arthur treating her like a yo-yo, first breaking up with her because they were not appropriate and then a half-assed apology later she takes him back. He proposes to her and then doesn't stop to think that his Guinevere, quite possibly one of the most honourable people he knows would NOT be making out with Lancelot the day before her wedding who by the way mysteriously reappears from the dead. Just how stupid is Arthur? But that's not even the end of it is it? He banishes her yet she stays loyal to him and Camelot despite losing everything and everyone, risking her life to warn Merlin about Aggravaine yet the King is traipsing with a princess in the woods. Then afterwards he hugs her like he'd never let her go only to tell her it was a mistake and then changes his mind after seeing Tristan and Isolde's tragic end. Did I get it all? :P

This chapter is perfect in showing how Arthur's own insecurities are partly to blame for what happened when shade Lancelot appeared. Morgana knew this and played him like a cheap piano. Ugh...and now to end a season of treating Gwen horribly we're supposed to be glad that she's now Queen and pretend that makes up for everything yes?

Gosh, didn't realize this was turning into an epic rant. I apologize. I'd like to see Gwen vindicated at the hands of good authors so O hope you'll consider it. Thank you for sharing and reading my rant! )
ExcaliburMaiden chapter 30 . 3/21/2012
If you should be inspired, Id like an expansion of drabble 27 : Crying his eyes out. It reminded me of a story someone wrote about Merlin not liking to use a certain scented soap because the scent reminded him of Freya. He started crying whenever he used it. I also liked drabble 3: In the blink of an eye. This would make a lovely thought provoking one shot. By the way, I enjoyed A Gwen or A Morgana and No laughing matter. There just arent enough good Merlin and Freya stories around here.
Magnusrae chapter 30 . 3/19/2012
How cute! I like how 'Guinevere' had been deemed too long a name for little girl to drag around.
Kitty O chapter 30 . 3/18/2012
I think it was me.

Aww so cute. Aren't they? /squish/
Paralelsky chapter 30 . 3/18/2012
Aww, cute! I want to snuggle them...:)
Paralelsky chapter 29 . 1/25/2012
Ugh-uh, I would appear that not even Morgana is evil enough to stand Gwaine's charm. Or maybe the rogue knight is just that awesome. I certainly subscribe to that! :D

P.S. Have you seen the second season of Sherlock? My mind is still a bit blown away bit it...
pixelsurgeon chapter 29 . 1/24/2012

Slightly odd? Couldn't you feel the chemistry? Or at least the hair?

Anyways...

You are so good at these.