Reviews for Bound
Mooooore
foxywolf4321 chapter 5 . 7/4
Omg, please update
Vixan tues chapter 5 . 1/6
It has been so long... Pls update?
PyroBadger chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
You haven't updated in over 3 years, but I'm going to go ahead and leave a review because that's your rule, right?

It's pretty late over here, so I'll be quick and just say that this story made me really excited for what's going to happen next and curious about the plot.

I know things happen over time, most notably growing up and dying, but I still hope that you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Question...WHY ISNT THERE ANOTHER CHAPTER?! You gotta finish this! its awesome!
nobaru rei chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
God damn Aizen...you sexy beast. So hot 3
What chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
I thiiink you definitely failed with keeping up with the updates. What I don't get is why people start stories and then don't finish them. Biggest Pet Peeve ever in my opinion. But anyways good start to a story, it was amusing while it lasted.
Teberz chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Oh my gosh how i ADORE your imagination.
Aizen here is simply irresistibly smoldering and naughty. And poor Ichigo (but...kinda jealous of his position) to be absolutely ravished to give into Aizen's desires.

IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE OR WHAT?! *fans self*
This was such a delight to read - great job. you're really good at this - but then again - there are no boundaries for us yaoi lovers.

:) - keep up the great work.
Ouchie13 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
I JUST RE-FOUND YOUR STORY AND I FREAKING LOVE IT! I WANT MORE! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I'LL FREAKING LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO!
vampikiss123 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Please update soon. Im hooked on this story. I am such a yaoi fangirl.
starfire25 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
interesting story. ooh, what will happen to poor ichigo?
1sunfun chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Nice.
Lofi Lokison chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
AWESOME!
Fanficchick chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Update! Pleeeeeaaaaseee!
duchessme chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
hm,ah,so aizen has only lust 4 ichi n nothin else.
Are u continuing this?