Reviews for T is for Trouble
L's Cappuccino chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
LOL
Candy Penguin chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Oh boy, whats Byakuran up to now? I actually thought it was Byakuran at first, but he seemed too obvious to me so I guessed other villains :P aww that 0027 moment x3
Candy Penguin chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Disturbances...hmm. I was thinking of Bermuda...Kawahira... Daemon? No his arc is over here.. right?

Ryohei saves the day! Are you sure Mukuro was strolling? Or was he TROLLING? 8D *gets shot*
Candy Penguin chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Oooohhh the plot is picking up! :o Interesting...
Candy Penguin chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
AWWWWW Chrome was just too adorable! x3 But now Tsuna is Mukuro's girlfriend... Kufufufufufu... 8D
Candy Penguin chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
*facepalm* Dear God Dino is so dense...

xDDD I love how they keep talking about Hibari wanting to have some sort of wild sex with fem!Tsuna! I wonder how he would react to them talking about that xD he'd probably beat the hell out of Dino.
Candy Penguin chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Haha I just realized that the title of each chapter is the character song of the person appearing in it! xD I'm a late bloomer. Time for Dino to meet his cute little "sis" x3
Candy Penguin chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Haha Bianchi is so mean! xD Pineapple-fairy up ahead! *a trident is thrown at me*
Candy Penguin chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
OMG I can just imagine Reborn's face when he said that part at the end xDDD
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
pretty good
Aissu chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
UWAAH EPICNESS
Aissu chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Oh you naive naive Tsuna ." Vacation will NEVER be vacation with Reborn *sighs* Do you never learn? *facepalms*
deathlover25 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
So Byakuran is behind all of this...? O0O

Love it!
Asumi-chan chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Okay first OH FUCKING SHIT this is SO good do not stop. The small story about Tsunahime is really good I wish that one would continue as well.
And College is so crazy I don't blame you at All, what so ever! So don't let any of these buttfaces stop you from graduateing.
OKAY?
Also who cares about the manga(I love it but still) screw it and on with the plot!-!.!-!-!

Thank you for the story please update when you can.
otaku649 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
This made me laugh so much! :D I hope that you could put more fluff between Tsuna and her (his)guardians. I like Yamamoto for Tsuna as a girl. Yeah. FLUFF. dies/ I hope you don't mind.