Reviews for No More Mercy
Jee Zed of Mars chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
What was this? So she decided to not forgive. That's all you got? It's good wording and writing but it's a little underwhelming.
sachariah chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Good piece - it's an interesting take on Ahsoak's reaction. However, I would humbly submit that the episode actually goes out of its way to show that Ahsoka *does* resist the temptation of revenge - when she has the Trandoshan father down, she not only doesn't kill him on the spot, she actually takes the time to *reason* with him about his son (taking a page from Obi-Wan over Anakin). It's not until he goes after his weapon (and she *warns* him even then) that she sends him out the door.

And her smile (and tone) as she spoke Anakin was awfully warm for someone trying to just shut him up. I don't think I'd ever seen her look so happy before.

IMHO, it's an interesting spin on what might have been, but I'm not sure I can see it this way from the material onscreen.

Very good writing, though. The flow and the alternating pattern of action and thought was very smooth. Good work.
Cylor chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very interesting and thought-provoking. Nicely done.
sss396 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011