Reviews for Do I Annoy You
perchance to wake chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
That was adorable, and very funny xD I understand Blaine's pain, though. My friends keep speaking German at me, when I do French xD

~K
congotandsja chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
So cute!
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Love this so much!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Hehe, another delightful suprise chapter! Aww, I really hope we get to see more playful scenes like this one in the show. Anyways, great job!
Amethyst Archer chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
This was so sweet and believable for their characters too; if only they would do something like this on the show - with any language, I'd be sooo happy.
Amethyst Archer chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
If Blaine knew what Kurt was saying he would be swooning haha. Another adorable chapter. :)
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Gosh this is adorable! I just discovered that this isn't a one-shot. *squeals while happily moving to the next chapter*
WowMaddie chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
sooo cheesy yet sooo cute. Blaine can just be so.. blainey.
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I love this. Please with sugar on top, make more. I love dutch Kurt and how all of it's translations are sweet and funny. Plus, a clueless Blaine. I love this!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Hehe, I wasn't expecting another chapter, but I'm glad you decided to write one! Oh, I just love those two... nicely done!
random4ever chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
OMG. well, lets just say that im dutch but never really thought of it as a romantically-used language. i always thought it always came out kind of cheesy. this fic just showed me that dutch can be used without sounding too corny in this kind of a situation. i am grateful to that, and to the fact that for once i could understand all of a multilingual fic. dank je zeer, en ik hoop dat je zoiets vaker doet. het was echt fantastisch!
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Adorable!
congotandsja chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Yep. Kurt sure nows how to annoy Blaine. I wasn't expecting a multi-chapter fic but this is awesome! I love.
Underworld's-Reject chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Haha. Write more?
Blueangel367 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Nawwww :3 loved it! also thank you for the translations.. and on a side note, i totally agree with you on the stupid interrupting piano! *grr*