Reviews for Hide and Seek
You are an awesome writer! The story seems a little unrealistic and out of character for Shelby though. She became so strong by the end of the series. She called the cops, called out her mom, Walt, and Scott for their behavior towards her, and opened up to Peter. The plot seems like character regression and angst for the sake of angst. Tragically torturing poor Shelby. She wouldn't go back to a home with Walt. She'd call Peter and Sophie. You should do a story about her life pre-Horizon because you are a gifted writer.
Kensi1997 chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
I would love you forever if you updated this story! I love it and I really wanna see how you end it! :)
okyna2996 chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
Hey, I really like your story, any chance you will post another chapter ?
This is really great, and I would love a happy ending for Shelby, and maybe Scott :P
naomi mulder chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
please! update i love the story you should publish the story
BooksRLyfe chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I known its been about a year since you have updated but I hope u will update soon! I can't wait to see what happens
IwouldrockJoshuaJacksonsWorld chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Hope you write more of this.
sez101 chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
love it keep writing
Spring150 chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
This is a very good story. Please continue.
LadyWriter29 chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Very good. I can't wait to read more. I hope you will consider updating again soon. Thanks for share your brain baby with us. Keep up the good work.
LadyWriter29 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Wow. Very powerful and wonderful. Great work.
LadyWriter29 chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
OMG! That Scott is just so passionate with his anger and confussion. Doing great.
LadyWriter29 chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Wow! Very intense. Great though.
LadyWriter29 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Ouch! That had to hurt. lol Great job.
LadyWriter29 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Wow! You are a very good writer. Keep up the great work.
LadyWriter29 chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
I guess it must feel amazing to care or love someone that deeply. Some think love like that isn't real. But I guess most people have to believe in it or we be screwed. lol You are doing a terrific job with this story. Keep up the good work.