Reviews for Sickbed Confessions
WordSmith67 chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
This was WONDERFUL. It hurt me in the most beautiful way. You, my friend, have a gift. Thank you for sharing this! I absolutely LOVED it!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Loved it!
Belle chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
*continues crying at how beautiful this was*
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Loved it ...especially the ending part;Dean went around to the other side of the bed and lay down beside Sam. He only meant to stay there for a few minutes just to make sure that Sam was in fact out for the count.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Grt story lovddddd it
Rabx
toboldlyfangirl chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
This is probably one of the sweetest brother bonding fics that I've read. The way Sam expressed his feelings, all the emotions, gahh, so much feels, I loved it! Well done!
Darkheart Du Lac chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Oh my gosh... this is too perfect... I don't know how you do it. The raw emotions there... I have NEVER cried at a fanfiction before, but I just can't stop now. There was an especially beautiful paragraph that stood out somewhere in the middle of chapter 5; something that Sam said about his heart giving up before Dean's (wish I could quote, but the stupid nocopy's still in place. Grr). Chapter 5 was so dramatic and climatic, even though it was purely emotional.

You have awesome skill. Carry on writing!
Kohei Takano chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I was weeping throughtout every chapter. I couldn't stop myself. This was perfect in every aspect. I wouldn't change a thing and to even think about making this better is mind blowing. I wish I could write like this, seriously. I don't even know what to say.
himrqwerty chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
As a person with chronic migraines, I find this seriously awesome.
Akshita Chauhan chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Man this was...! I mean i'm speechless and yet i wanna praise you so much!
"Sometimes saving someone isn't just a matter of jumping in between them and danger. Sometimes it's just as simple as being there." THIS. You caught their love and personalities so right. Yes sometimes just being there for the people u love is so much more than enough. I loved it. :') i never got the chance to actually imagine what must have gone in Sam and Dean's mind when Sam left for Stanford but you wrote it out so beautifully that i'm convinced this is exactly what must have been there, deep down. So damn close to the truth. Sam chasing his dream NEVER meant that he loved his big brother any less or that Dean didn't care for his brother's dreams. they just couldn't bear to lose each other no matter what. it all just came down to that. As i said loved it and i would love to read more of your fics. :')
HermioneK chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Ok, I'm gonna be honest, at first I didn't see how you would put this into 5 chapters. I thought it would get dragged out or really boring, but I am pleasantly disproved! It was amazing, and I thought the length was absolutely perfect. Awesome story, as usual! Adding you to my favourites list now 3
Dbztron2 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Aww! That was cute!
Kalia of Camelot chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Lovely :)
Sheila chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Wonderful story, thank you.
ThorneofAcre chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
"Really? Sam, if a god damn werewolf had ripped my heart out and left me to bleed out on the floor it would have hurt less." That right there. Please don't feel the need to be embarrassed and cringe at your first stories. Usually when I do this with a writer, starting with their very first stories and just keeping at it, I see a distinct maturity in writing. I am seeing that here too but it is so subtle, the beginning stories being already so amazing that I am at a loss for words. I know I should be PMing you this but I can't bear to stop and go to your prof. now.

Also reading this again now makes me kind of think that the writers also got their hands on it somehow. With all the many delicious scenes in season 8, with Dean taking care of Sam, making him soup, the ice bath, the blanket and the thermometer it does seem like your prayers were answered. :)