Reviews for Sickbed Confessions
Darkheart Du Lac chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Oh my gosh... this is too perfect... I don't know how you do it. The raw emotions there... I have NEVER cried at a fanfiction before, but I just can't stop now. There was an especially beautiful paragraph that stood out somewhere in the middle of chapter 5; something that Sam said about his heart giving up before Dean's (wish I could quote, but the stupid nocopy's still in place. Grr). Chapter 5 was so dramatic and climatic, even though it was purely emotional.

You have awesome skill. Carry on writing!
Kohei Takano chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I was weeping throughtout every chapter. I couldn't stop myself. This was perfect in every aspect. I wouldn't change a thing and to even think about making this better is mind blowing. I wish I could write like this, seriously. I don't even know what to say.
himrqwerty chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
As a person with chronic migraines, I find this seriously awesome.
Akshita Chauhan chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Man this was...! I mean i'm speechless and yet i wanna praise you so much!
"Sometimes saving someone isn't just a matter of jumping in between them and danger. Sometimes it's just as simple as being there." THIS. You caught their love and personalities so right. Yes sometimes just being there for the people u love is so much more than enough. I loved it. :') i never got the chance to actually imagine what must have gone in Sam and Dean's mind when Sam left for Stanford but you wrote it out so beautifully that i'm convinced this is exactly what must have been there, deep down. So damn close to the truth. Sam chasing his dream NEVER meant that he loved his big brother any less or that Dean didn't care for his brother's dreams. they just couldn't bear to lose each other no matter what. it all just came down to that. As i said loved it and i would love to read more of your fics. :')
HermioneK chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Ok, I'm gonna be honest, at first I didn't see how you would put this into 5 chapters. I thought it would get dragged out or really boring, but I am pleasantly disproved! It was amazing, and I thought the length was absolutely perfect. Awesome story, as usual! Adding you to my favourites list now 3
Dbztron2 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Aww! That was cute!
Kalia of Camelot chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Lovely :)
Sheila chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Wonderful story, thank you.
ThorneofAcre chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
"Really? Sam, if a god damn werewolf had ripped my heart out and left me to bleed out on the floor it would have hurt less." That right there. Please don't feel the need to be embarrassed and cringe at your first stories. Usually when I do this with a writer, starting with their very first stories and just keeping at it, I see a distinct maturity in writing. I am seeing that here too but it is so subtle, the beginning stories being already so amazing that I am at a loss for words. I know I should be PMing you this but I can't bear to stop and go to your prof. now.

Also reading this again now makes me kind of think that the writers also got their hands on it somehow. With all the many delicious scenes in season 8, with Dean taking care of Sam, making him soup, the ice bath, the blanket and the thermometer it does seem like your prayers were answered. :)
Casy Dee chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Hmm. What is it indeed?
Casy Dee chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Oh, ouch. Very ouch.
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Nurse!Dean to the rescue...
TheFandomEater chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
FABULOUS
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Ahh, so Sam holding all of his emotions inside, and trying not to feel or think about anything, caused him to fall into that debilitating migraine the first time. Good thing Dean was there, and figured out that it was just Sam needing to talk and confess his fears, and be reassured by his big brother, in order to get better. I wonder what happened the next time?
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I feel for Sam. Migraines are NOT fun. They make you hurt so bad you want to die, and then the nausea hits. They suck! It's nice that Dean is there to help Sam, but it looks like this migraine is going to be tough to beat. :(