Reviews for Love Life Family
This Bella is pathetic as Fuck. I literally never want Bella and Edward to break up but Edward, run the Fuck away. She is a bitch to everyone, she assumes Shit without asking and then acts like a fucking victim instead of talking to Edward. I honestly hate this Bella. Good Bella you've written up.
DanielleIAm chapter 11 . 6/1
That's weird. Why is Edward and Charlie introducing themselves like the other night never happened?
DanielleIAm chapter 10 . 6/1
Man, Bella is kind of a Bitch. Defensive over errything. Not everyone is out to get her. I get the attitude w Billy and Charlie...but she was over the top at the Cullens. She needs to chill out.
Bella's attitude in this chapter isn't cute or funny, it's actually just super rude and excessive.
nessa01 chapter 32 . 1/10
That was an amazing story! I cant believe what an asshole Jacob was! Thank god for Edward!

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read!
Angie Black chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
That shit like the sex and touching with Edward and Bella there should be none of that!
LadySixx chapter 32 . 10/8/2015
I loved this story, very heartfelt and exiting!
rclaurel chapter 22 . 6/15/2015
First off Edward needs to get a divorce first..
rclaurel chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Jacob swung first, so its self defense. Even if he is drunk, Jacob still swung first.
kimford76 chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Good story. I didn't like that Giuliana was used as the cheating ex wife just because it's my daughters name. I enjoyed your stories though!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
Way too many 'baby's especially for a 1st date
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
Lol, so she's in her twenties and had sex once?
Ridiculous. I was enjoying this until that line.
Why oh why does she always have to be a virtual virgin to deserve Edward? He can fuck who he likes for as long as he likes, but woe betide Bella does.
Makes idiots of us women.
rclaurel chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
When is his ex going to show up.
Edward's spouse chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
excellent story.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/21/2014
Is this story finished. It ended so abruptly.