Reviews for Ashes
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I haven't heard any of these rumors and I've been keeping up with all of them. It would be an interesting twist, not one that I would like personally, but we simply still DON'T know. Now this piece however, holy crap. Very much in character with Dean and even though it makes me grieve it was very well put together. :)
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Holy f***! I haven't heard these rumors! D: They better not, Cas is my fave and is so not like that! Anyway, beautiful fic. Really good job. :)

xoxo Much Love, Britt
Angels trap chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
What! I did not here these rumours! But if he is I hope it ends like this:)
basilisk-silk chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh my god you made me cry! I really hope that they don't make him the villain but if they do the only way I'll forgive them is if they do exactly what's in your fic here.
Rosalie Stormfyre chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow, this was...beautiful. I won't lie, it made me cry. It was perfect, but lets hope this doesn't have to happen in season 7. If they DO make Cas, my personal favorite character, the villan, I'm going to cry and probably boycott the show. I mean, as hot and compelling as it would be, Cas isn't like that. Sure he used to be, and sometimes still is, a dick. But he loves earth and people and, in my mind, Dean.