Reviews for One Moment of Joy
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
How sweet. I love to read Erik being happy. And wedded bliss suits him.
Loved the whole "Raoul/Erik unspoken antagonistic friendship" thing they had going. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun to write. ha ha.
Yes, are loved. Meg loves you very much it would seem.
Nice one shot.
Wild Concerto chapter 1 . 4/6/2014

xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wow that was fluffy. I loved that Erik considered having Raoul as his best man!
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I have wanted it too.
I wanted a happy ending for Eric, and I thank you for giving it.
I could not ask for thrilling end to tears apart, so overflowing heart.
Thank you ... from everyone.
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Another great one-shot and you're right! This is a rather sweet and emotional one-shot. Maybe a tad sappy but it doesn't really matter. I can ony imagine it is a relief from the usual dark and heavy drama concerning Erik.
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I'm very glad I found you! I absolutely love the idea of Meg and Erik. The Phantom of the Opera is a popular play in my city but I've never wanted to see it because the movie sucked, and a friend convinced me that the real musical isn't as crappy. Lo and behlod she was right- but I hate Christine's cahracter. I just can't help it. I love all your fics, I love cslev's "Music of the Light", and I'm in love with suscintilla's "The Owl and the Pussycat" too (maybe you can convince her to update). You are awesome, thanks so much for taking the time to write these!

P.S. I really needed this light and fluffy ficlet because as much as I adore angsty stories... Erik deserves to be happy too.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
wow, this really was very sappy fluff.

i'm so hopeless, lol.
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
**sniff sniff** beautiful. God, I love fluff. And I'm in such a fluffy mood right :) lovely, as per usual
rach64xoxo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
YAY! E/M fluff! This is utterly adorable.
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awwwww! *Giant, anime-like chibi eyes* I'm trying to tune out my little brother and sister watching Disney channel while reading this, but it's so sweet that I just had to read it now! It's always amazing to read another one of your stories, and it always gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling. Of course, I'm still a little iffy about Raoul being there at the wedding... but anything can happen, I guess! I actually just ordered Phoenix of the Opera a couple days ago, and I'm waiting anxiously for Amazon to deliver it! Sweet and adorable, as always! Great job, and don't stop writing!

Best Wishes,

suscintilla chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh God, thank you SO MUCH. You have NO IDEA how much I needed to read something like this (ok you probably do!).

Everything about this is just gorgeous and true and utterly believable and totally Erik. I too am all angsted out right now and to read something of yours that's pure unadulterated fluff and squee.

I really liked the description of his odd bromance with Raoul - was perfect! And also liked the references to M. Reyer et al.

I have only one more thing to say in summation - Meg you jammy tart!
Evening Starbossa chapter 1 . 4/2/2011