Reviews for Topless or Bottomless Love
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Funny and hot at the same time! Sex and comedy go together like peanut butter and chocolate!:)

"You seriously thought we fucked? C'mon. We talked about this. You told me I'm a bottom and Adam's a bottom so we can't fuck. I get it. Don't worry." LOL. Matty, you don't know your brother as well as you think, do you?

"What's so funny, you bitch? I think I tasted it.. ow.." Didn't think you could get a toy in THAT deep!;)

The image of Jeff almost faceplanting on the bed is priceless.

Awesome job!
Liz811 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What a great way to experiment, even with Adam's protests, both enjoyed.

now it's time to run, lol
ilzehs chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Hehe, I always thought if there was a double dildo smut scene, my two choice would be Adam & Mor, but I also once thought bout Adam & Jeff. & this little fic of yours was extremely sexy & cute at the same time. I love this Adam who's content at his place. This is the way I see him really. Other guys can do whatever they want, but Adam like to be played with ;)

I also adored Jeff's personality in this, & both their chemistry with each other. They were well-connected & you regarded their ages very nicely.

LMAO Matt always HAVE to hear things or come at the 'tense' moments to catch something disturbing doesn't he? The convo btw Adam & Jeff dunno was what bout, but it didn't sound pure at all *cackles*

*Fit of laugther* Adam & Jeff both holding their backs...Matt's gotta hold his head...Poor guy ;P

There was a time when I had the same problem with Jedam Matt just explained...But since Adam's a power bottom, I think Matt's underestimating Jeff's abilities here. Matt always had lousy reasons nevertheless lol.

I dunno why you were so worried bout your Adam...He's perfect in here. Infact, he's the nearest to the Adam I always have in my mind. He's whinny & cute & precious..but can you blame him? He's a lazy kitten...He just wanna get fucked..& Jeff is in mood to be artistic & creative...Lol...Loving this!

'"Oh, right.. How do you do this..?"'

Adam was born that way ;)

I don't believe Adam...Him & Jay never did it...Its impossible. & Adam is too cute here. You just have such a hold on him..You never let his character get out of your hands.

OMG their talk btw the scene is just hilarious...They really are in-experienced & they sound amusing as shit!

'He whimpered sluttily, batting his pretty eyes.'

& he says he's a virgin? Adam...Your a dirty bitch. But so fucking pretty too.

Hehe, dramatic Addy..trying to emotionally blackmail Jeff...who doesn't want your ass doll? Anyone, who doesn't would be an idiot. We have already decided that.

Jedam lesbo fucking? That's freakin' brilliant LOL.

"I like when you take control of me and tell me what to do."Adam blatantly admitted as Jeff's other hand cupped the side of his face. Hey, anything to get Jeff's dick in his ass sooner.'

Awww I like it too babes! & Jeff, don't worry...You'll do more than just liking it ;P its the holy fucking grail you doof!

Haha cute ending! Absolutely sweetness & cuteness wrapped all in one. Wonderful smut. Gawd I love your smut.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Panties? What are panties? I think mine are gone...

I never thought it would be this hot, but oh my god. This was good. Yum.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I knew Matt would find out what they were doing. They should have known better. And as for what they were doing hey what can I say? They had fun.

Oh and running to Jay I don't think that is smart either. Nope not smart.
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I read this one on your lj, but I still like it. Sexy Addy and Jeff experimenting, LOL.
Infection13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
*Lol* The jig is up. Nosy Matt found the dildo hahaha. Silly Addy. How the hell did he forget about that dildo? This is just too funny. I love it! XD

It doesn't matter if Jeff is a top or a bottom...it's still enjoyable to read no matter what. I can handle it. As long as there's no het than I'm cool with that hahaha...Besides, this is all just fiction. Writers have their rights to do whatever they want with their stories and characters. Like it, read it. Don't like it then don't read. End of story.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Gotta love a little experimentation from time to time. Silly Adam though-how can you forget to put a dildo away with Matt around? *shakes head*