Reviews for Bad Trip
Ninjazzz chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
I know it's been five years but I hope you update this story soon. I find the concept of team Minato learning slowly what happened and Obito secretly having a lab. I love the bet that Minato made with Fugaku. I love the idea of Minato being afraid of Naruto and the idea that he forgot Kushina's birthday. I'm hoping to see both Kakashi and Minato come to accept the future relationship between Kakashi and Naruto. I'm also looking forward to seeing Jiraiya's reaction to seeing team Minato alive. Poor Kakashi. I love how protective Naruto is of Kashi.
Ninjapirate101 chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
Oh my god! Please update! I HAVE to see Naruto meeting up with Minato after that. oh my god im dieing. This was just amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I really should of payed attention to the words Kakashi/Naruto universe...
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 3 . 6/24/2017
Please continue your story. It is quite rather interesting and I do really like to know what happens next. That what kind of actions would Naruto do and would Kakashi and his love be finally be accepted by everybody.
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 6/24/2017
interesting
KagomeMiyamoto chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD XD
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Just what the hell?
SarahAshlyn chapter 3 . 1/21/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story! I wish you would continue to update it. Anyways, great writing, very humorous.
XxGaaraOtakuxX chapter 3 . 1/18/2017
Please update soon, Author-sama~~! \(,...,)/
Pink ranger 13 chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
It's a great story and please continue the story !
Cemalidor chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
A pity this went discontinued. :D
NikeScaret chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
I wonder what's gonna happen to Team Minato now... Hm...*strokes fake bears*
onlyagirl chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Oh man i wish you continue this!
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Ha! Yes! Badass Naruto gets SUPER mad over Kakashi-sensei getting put in the hospital. :D Hope you continue the story sometime, so we can read about the beat down that Minato is going to get. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2015