Reviews for Path to Destiny
ZachZ chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
no, I like that you made bruce a little more human and comfort her:)
Airlaflair chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Loved it!
Luna12 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
I think you handled Batman's dialog really well (in the JLU and Bruce Timm style). He is a tough character to write for, since he's so complex himself!

I look forward to seeing more from you.
Centuri Eagle chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Yes...a very good story. Well done. This nicely captured everyone's feelings and reinforced all the events that happened. You did your research well. :)

I think you did everybody pretty well. I would not say that everybody stayed 'perfectly' in character like the show but I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. A LITTLE deviation is nice in a FanFic...especially if YOU actually want the characters to act differently than they did in an episode.

Shayera seemed OOC in over-reacting to John asking her not to say anything to Mari...and John seemed too scared or timid about Mari finding out. John, in the show would be more direct and just say "keep this between us and I will tell her in my own time." Shayera would be more understanding about the delicateness of the situation (I think) and would be more focused on the relationship and the new information to really get mad about it. But like I said...this is Fanfiction and if those reactions get the story where you want it to be...then go for it! You write well so you can get away with it.

I am sorry this is all there will be of the story, but this was fine. If you write more on this I would be an avid reader.
lalalala land sucker for life chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
i like this story and where your going with it hope you update more often
manUgirl chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I really enjoyed your story. It was really insightful!

Really I would mind if we could have some more. It was The first time that I read a gl and hg story and I really don't regret it.

Why didn't I start to read gl hg fic earlier?

Anyway I Love your story and the way you write hope I'll have the opportunity to read some more!

;-)
segrccgg chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I love this story. This came across as perfect - just enough detail but not too much.
Loki's Son chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Batman was dead-on! This was Bats as we all love him. His advice was sound and hopefully John listened (he IS chasing Shayera down to make things right...or as right as they can be).

The feather touch on the Batman/WW theme was nice. It displayed both BM's and GL's attitudes very well. After all, Bruce has to decide between Diana and the lonely old man that he'll become. We know from Batman Beyond that he chooses the lonely old man route but he DID have a choice.

Congrats on your first multi-chapter Justice League story. It was great!
Loki's Son chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Well done. I enjoyed Batman's depiction even if he did smile too readily. His methodology was in character as was his advice. The symolism with the chess pieces played out awfully well. It was present without being overt. The subtlty was refreshingt compared to many other fics.

Warhawk's decription playerd out well. He was first introduced in Batman Beyond and his depiction matched that of hsi appearance in JLU except that he was ten years older in JLU.

I enjoyed and am looking forward to momentarily moving on to Chapter 4.
Loki's Son chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
It's nice to see John as something other than the heavy regarding this scenario. The man has feelings (even if he is a heartless sod) and they deserve exploration. Nice balancing between the two primaries by giving them each their own chapter.
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
What a great start! Your explorations of Shayera are either superb insights into a fictional character or you honestly have felt her pain. Either way, it's gold. I can't wait to see how this ends. I'm on to Chapter 2 even now!