Reviews for Going Back and Getting Better
Kluddle chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This. Is. Amazingness. Truly, what can't you do. :)

And the whole bathroom scene...I need that to happen on Glee SO BADDD! xD Bravo!
lolasatsuma chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Okay, I've been following you on Twitter, Tumblr and this ever since you joined, (God, I feel like a stalker) but that's beside the point. The point is that this is most definatly the BEST fic you've ever written, right after 'Pussycat' and The Male Orgy fic ;) Can you make a second chapter to this where Kurt tells the Glee club about the kiss? Or another fic?
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
awww..that was really great. so glad dave came to his senses. i loved the bathroom scene. kurt standing up for himself and telling dave that he would fight back made me want to scream 'yes, you go boy!' oh, and when he told dave to feel free to watch him walk away, i almost fell out of my chair laughing. this was really good.
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I LOVE those lonely old people..lmao...I love this story
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Really good, nice start. Loved Blaine's random confession of love and the way he wouldn't let Kurt go afterwards ;) Look forward to the next part!
LoveIsYou chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
uh.. You better be making this more then a one shot xP It was awesome! :) I loved when Blaine ran after Kurt
connellymack chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is so amazing! This NEEDS to happen on the show! Ohmygosh. They should just use this for the Born This Way episode. Seriously. you are amazing.
akatrixie chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww this was so cool. And Dave really needs to do something like that. On the show. It was perfect.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2