Reviews for Who If I Cried Out Would Hear Me
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 7/20
Oooh it's my first time seeing badass!Castiel! I love it!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/28
Oh, that was intense. And beautiful. And like a companion piece almost to the one where Cas is dying in Heaven & calls out to Dean.

-SQ
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 3/31
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I love overprotective boyfriend Castiel!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 3/17
Not sure what the reference is with the Enochian (only at the end of the second season) but otherwise this was AWESOME. I love it when Cas goes on a smiting spree. Thanks for posting.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/26
Damn. I have to say, nothing has made me smile more than reading your bamf!Cas in this. Phenomenal work in this fic, I was enthralled throughout the entire thing, and a little sad to see it end. Fantastic characterization.
deadone1013 chapter 1 . 1/1
I like it. Thank you!
zxully chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I wish I could go back to where I hadn't read this did, so I could read it again and fall in love with it again.

Definitely one of your best! I really enjoy great Destiel, especially with so much Dean!whump.

I'm definitely going to go back to this story!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
YESSSSSSSSS! This is amazing! Gotta love how Castiel is so Dean-centric! What did he say? I'm so curious right now. XD I feel like he totally combine their souls together! A mad Cas is like a God!Cas.
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
KLFJkslajdfasfjalkJFLKJ,.SDFMS.A ***OTP SQUEALING**

*Clears throat* Ahem. Now that my inarticulate fangirl response is out of the way...I liked this a lot. You write very well, the descriptions were good and it wrenched my feels. I'm curious, though, do we get an idea of what Cas told Dean? I kinda sorta really want to know.
anon chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
YOU MADE ME CRY DAMMIT THIS WAS SO CUTE AND SAD AND HAPPY ALL AT THE SAME TIME
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
AWWWW I BET HE SAID 'I LOVE YOU'!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I am sure my guardian Angel was reading along side of me.
dearcst chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh I really just adored the end part with Enochian. This whole story was just amazing and I love when Castiel goes badass Angel of The Lord.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Cas told Dean he loves him! Didn't he? Oh my god, this fanfic is aweeesssssome!
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
well well well castiel you smooth talker you (even tho i have no idea what you said) !