Reviews for Who If I Cried Out Would Hear Me
8.Years.Of.Silence chapter 1 . 6/13
Man, this story is awesome. I love your depiction of a wrathful Cas. Only constructive criticism I have is that Sam wouldn’t have stayed quiet for all that time? You wrote it like he wasn’t there and I think it may have been more believable to have him not. He got out and went after Dean, futilely, or something and Bobby just can’t split the time between the two. Dean needs him more at the moment. Cuz it was weird neither Cas or Bobby even checked on him, especially if he was concussed two days ago and under a spell? Otherwise, awesome story! I loved how you had angels be able to hear everything, filter it out by default, and Bobby experiencing it fresh. Very cool!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 6/3
Lovely job!
JstDani chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Awesome! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Badass Cas is my fav.
Beautifully written and so damn in characer
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Oooh it's my first time seeing badass!Castiel! I love it!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Oh, that was intense. And beautiful. And like a companion piece almost to the one where Cas is dying in Heaven & calls out to Dean.

-SQ
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I love overprotective boyfriend Castiel!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Not sure what the reference is with the Enochian (only at the end of the second season) but otherwise this was AWESOME. I love it when Cas goes on a smiting spree. Thanks for posting.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Damn. I have to say, nothing has made me smile more than reading your bamf!Cas in this. Phenomenal work in this fic, I was enthralled throughout the entire thing, and a little sad to see it end. Fantastic characterization.
deadone1013 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I like it. Thank you!
zxully chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I wish I could go back to where I hadn't read this did, so I could read it again and fall in love with it again.

Definitely one of your best! I really enjoy great Destiel, especially with so much Dean!whump.

I'm definitely going to go back to this story!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
YESSSSSSSSS! This is amazing! Gotta love how Castiel is so Dean-centric! What did he say? I'm so curious right now. XD I feel like he totally combine their souls together! A mad Cas is like a God!Cas.
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
KLFJkslajdfasfjalkJFLKJ,.SDFMS.A ***OTP SQUEALING**

*Clears throat* Ahem. Now that my inarticulate fangirl response is out of the way...I liked this a lot. You write very well, the descriptions were good and it wrenched my feels. I'm curious, though, do we get an idea of what Cas told Dean? I kinda sorta really want to know.
anon chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
YOU MADE ME CRY DAMMIT THIS WAS SO CUTE AND SAD AND HAPPY ALL AT THE SAME TIME
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
AWWWW I BET HE SAID 'I LOVE YOU'!