Reviews for A Life Worth Nothing
Randomcat1832 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was a beautiful and tragic story. I think it really brings attention to Azelma, one of the most under appreciated characters, and to Eponine.
Your prose is skillful and your idea was genius. I look forward to hearing more from you soon.
BiggerThanMicroscopic chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Amazing. Utterly breathtaking.
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
U should do a fanfic of her father finding her body. I always wanted him to regret hitting her and when he finds her he is sad or summat like that. Very good though I liked it
AzelmaandEponine chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is really great! I like fics centering around Azelma.
Lady Eponine Black chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
i love this story! azelma is such a unused character in the book, so i love reading stories about her!
Anna3422 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very sad and well-written! Good Azelma! I'm glad to finally read Azelma's reaction to Eponine's death, since we never see that and it is implied that they were close.

However, I'm afraid you were misinformed: Marius hardly mourned Eponine. jk. I know it says musical-verse, but it seems very book-verse, especially the bit about Eponine being "cracked".
DoubleConsciousness chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
YAY AZELMA. Love her. There isn't enough of her. Nicely wrapped up. I like your interpretation. She's very philosophicle and not annoying:)
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I am surprised nobody has reviewed this yet. You write extremely well; I especially like the line: "Her eyes held the faintest traces of a fear that never died." You captured the sibling love perfectly. It's very painful for me to read, as I have an older sister also and I don't know what I'd do were she to die. Great job.