Reviews for Eternity's Last Embrace
Planetar chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was a very good, if very sad, story and I enjoyed reading it. You caught the emotions quite perfectly and it was an interesting read to see a shift from bleak to hopeful perspective.

The callbacks were nicely handled as well. It was enjoyable seeing things from Liara's POW. Also, the happiness from the past stands in rather stark contrast to almost despondent feelings from present. Which makes the ending even more powerful and happy. To see Liara finally getting over her grief, no matter how small it may be, is a powerful picture.

Nice use of language and tempo. I never found myself confused and that's no small feat to handle with temporal jumps, especially when they are quite frequent.

In short, this has been really enjoyable ride and I would really like to see more of it. Seeing it's been over two years since this has been posted, I'm not holding my hopes high. But if you ever decide to get back to this, you would make this reader a very happy one indeed.
sherryE chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Outstanding, wow, awesome, wow, deeply emotional
Very nice job
13thJackal chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
No matter how many times I read this story it all ways hits close to home .
This story is and allays will be well told . My hat goes off to the writer .

a story well told.
J.S.F. Northern Command chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
such a good story. keep it up. :)
Siha89 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Amazing I sent you a message on Bioware Social with the details:-)
stimag chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, just.. wow ;) It's the second time I read this, and this time, coming back to it and actually getting to digest the story I find the time to write a review. This must be, without doubt the best fanfiction piece I've ever read, anywhere. And I've read my fair share of them :) No doubt, if you ever go do something original in a more professional way (meaning the world belong to you and you might actually earn some of it), Il be buying multiple copies of everything you deliver. Quality like this is a rare thing and need's to be supported for further growth.
Anyway, cheers, and again, the best story I've ever come across :) Love the way you write.
RoastedWolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Really great story - very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow. That was way hotter than I was expecting, and fantastically written.
V340E419 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow, just wow. So lovely and heart felt. Great job I hope to see more!
RylennTerynget chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wow...just, wow.

You know, it's funny. I first stumbled upon your writing a number of years ago with your Shiz/Nat stories, and I utterly loved your writing style. Now, coming back to your profile a few years later and realizing (though a bit too late) that you have some ME fiction, I almost leaped out of my chair in excitement.

The tone is so somber, so lonely. I could never even imagine how Liara could pull herself together and keep from falling apart after Shepard is gone. You do such an outstanding job of putting some light to it. It brings tears to my eyes. It's not always fun writing about this aspect of their relationship, but you somehow managed to do it AND include really touching, heartfelt, and even really sexy scenes as well.

I do hope to see more of this someday, if your muse ever hits you again.
T chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh wow... I... I have no idea what to say... The feelings this story caused me were unexpected... I had an ache the entire time. I was hurt along with Liara and their daughter... I felt her pain... I felt her happiness... I felt everything... You did a really great job explaining your story! I gasped so many times... My breath was litterly caught in my throat and I don't think I really took a proper breath until the very end... I mean... I always want to think that somehow Shepard could live as long as Liara and that they could spend centuries together but thats because it hurts to bad to imagine it any other way... But your story... I dunno... It was awesome... I appreciate your hard work and I just wanted to thank you for taking me out of my world and placing me into theirs... I enjoyed every second of it... I wish there was more and I hope to see more sometime soon...
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wow. Very well done. )
Strangeness chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Damn, you made me cry! I love this story! Seriously...it is amazing. But it made me cry :(

Nonetheless...a new favorite in my list! Thank you for this amazing read!
666Darkmage chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This story is AMAZING! I love it it's sweet, romantic, and a little hot all in one! Please start making the next chapter for this story i can't wait!

Female Shepard and Liara FOREVER!

Reven207 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Great story, I hope that there will be some more sometime soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »