Reviews for Under The Desk! EDITED
RishiToki chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Now that was great. I just have one teeny problem; some spelling and grammar is off and sometimes that makes it a bit confusing to understand. But otherwise it was really funny. That kenpachi part was great. I would love to read a kenpachi x ichigo if you're wiling to write one. Lemme know if you do!
LunarFuji28 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved it lol
Heist chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Lol, its funny!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
super-lazy-pre-written review from Faith Valconbridge to say I read this story chapter and I liked it! 3

ulquiorraXDcifer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
hahaha its funny lol cracked me up it would have been finnier if byakuya moaned infront of kenpachi and it would have been sexier and gayer if kenpachi goined in hahaha jk lol
Neko-Chan NyaNya chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Second Bleach fanfiction I've read and first bleach yaoi I've read and here's what I have to say about it...Hahahaha that was awesome and so funny. I was actually sad when I came to the end oh kami-sama why can't there be more haha I love it!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was awesome and amusing, I loved it and excellent job
bert chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Lol that was fun
Terrowin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
damn wish i could write something so good in so few words
RollingStar104 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
lol. espeacially what Kenpachi said before her left. Just one question, how does that help the second half of Renji's 'problem'?
nlsdn5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
bit rough around the edges, but, to put it in Kenpachi terms, funny as fuck xD
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You know, sometimes I look at all the fic out there and I just don't feel like reading anything long. That's where stories like this one put a smile on my face. I love they tongue-in-cheek way in which you indicated that Kenpachi knew what was going on - that was good, efficient storytelling. I love to see Kenpachi in his smart, wise-ass mode.

Now Renji oughta get in trouble with his captain for not taking "no" for an answer, as well as for putting him in an embarrassing position. What are you going to do about that? Is Renji in for some penance? :-)