Reviews for Touched
Cinn chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
I think you just broke me. This is so sad. I love the fic because it's just so well written to the point where it almost feels real somehow, but damn that's some heavy angst.
Phoebe Majere chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
God damn. The tears are REAL!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
This is so good. The angst and pain are real. Great work!
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Well you certainly succeeded in breaking my heart. Kudos for making my eyeballs bleed with tears. This was a beautiful tribute to their relationship. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Kindest regards,

~Rin
Rauhocereus chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I cried like a bitch. Not even ashamed. Beautifully written, and painfully realistic.
MiserableCross chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
You have no idea how much you just made me cry Dx that is the saddest story ive read in a loonngg time! It was so beautifully written and i just felt so connected to the story :'( to make matters worse i was listening to "What if i was nothing" while reading it! I really enjoy your work, please write some more 3
Dorkolicious chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
My eyes burn from holding back! Beautifully written
Shanea1981 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is such a beautiful story... and I really cried at the end. Thank you so much for this! This was Hawke and Fenris with their very own characters we know and love. Thanks for staying true to them in this great work!
JenniferHawke chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Absolutely heart-breaking :-(
zhera chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
wow that was beautiful..glad i read the reviews first so i knew what was coming..
Lilou88 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I have never once cried from a fanfiction story until I read this. Fenris may as well have shoved his fist in my chest and ripped my heart out I'm so damn sad! Beautifully tragic and so well written!
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hopefully I will stop weeping sometime this year. Beautifully written, wonderful, so sad, but for every good thing there has to be something not so I guess. Denarius's parting gift. So sad.
thedas explorer chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
As soon as i read this story i couldnt stop sobing for hours first varric then fenris *sigh*androstie guide them
Day of the Wolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OH! SO SAD! So beautifully tragic! I have to convince myself that this isn't possible! You are such a great writer!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 4/5/2012