Reviews for Vigilantes Keep Newspapers In Business
The Little Chibi chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Oohh. This is cool. I like this. Not much hope of continuing, but still, cool. Very well done!
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Up date pleas
violet flame chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
i love this story and how hiccup's so whiny its to know whats up with toothless though.
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
LOVE IT!
lifelovelaugh chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
hahahah hiccups amusing in this soooo im deff all for this :P
Angelzodica013 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Holy cow! That was HILARIOUS! XD

The first chapter was good, kind of threw me off that Stoick is Hiccup's Boss rather then Father. But it's cool too :) I could totally see that happening. And Astrid is pretty much in character. Oh and I love the way you portray Hiccup! Espically in chapter 2!

The whole, "HE STOLE MY JUJU!" had me DYING! I could not stop laughing for a good, painful, five minutes. And the dead husband... XD I really like how Astrid handle his fit, I would have just laughed and be of no helped.

I can't wait till your next update. If your still doing this story. I hope so, its so well written and the plot is so interesting!
shampoo147 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I almost fell of my chair laughing at Hiccup's rant. I know it probably annoys you to read this, but please update soon.
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
omg! i use the word juju all the time. XD i must say toothless as a vigilante, i havent seen that before. But i must say i want to see it more and more.

XD
Jime-chan chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Hiccup's rants are the funniest thing I have read... And I have read my share of funny things.

Can't wait for the next update!
Voldyne chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
good chapter... can wait to see more. heh stolen juju
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I like this a lot so far, but is this supposed to be a T/H fic? Or did it just kinda veer to looking that way? Personally, I think I'd be better if it was a A/H fic with Hiccup Toothless friendship. But it's ur story, so you can do whatever you want!
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Not bad. I would have never thought to put Night Fury as a "hero" I like it. I wonder what his name will be? UPdate soon.
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
wow, i love this AU. :) and toothless can work at a flower shop, hes cute. i love your vigilante interpretation. im excited to read more into this. keep up the good work! :)
Voldyne chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
hehe great start, and Hiccup does seem to have a tendency to faint...