Reviews for All In
AmetrineAngel chapter 121 . 6/26
I knew it was a Beel date rape debacle! Hate that mfer! Also, so grateful you gave us this. I love it!
AmetrineAngel chapter 48 . 6/22
Don't look now, but my coworkers are shooting me the evil eye as I try and fail to hide my giggles. They may run me up the flagpole later. Though if it were an Eric flagpole... hmm...
AmetrineAngel chapter 33 . 6/21
okay, I'm going to lead with how horrible I am about actually leaving reviews so that you understand how cereal I am when I tell you how much I am enjoying this. I keep laughing inappropriately and grinning at my phone like a fool all throughout the day. I have so much love for this story and your writing right now. So glad I stumbled across a rec for this one. Thank you for sharing your world.
AmetrineAngel chapter 33 . 6/21
KELS B chapter 122 . 1/28
Amazing story! Loved it
svmtbfan chapter 122 . 1/25
1223125 chapters! And I read all of them - twice! Thanks so much, you are quite the wordsmith and I thoroughly enjoyed it both times!️️
Tish chapter 122 . 9/5/2020
I picture Eric's Dad to look like actor Lex Barker.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/5/2020
It would have been better if Sookie had been a virgin.
Amy chapter 122 . 9/5/2020
Eric looks like 1990's model David Boals.
PixieButterfly chapter 122 . 8/27/2020
Absolutely loved reading your story from start to finish. Thank you for sharing
PixieButterfly chapter 121 . 8/27/2020
Thank you for sharing how they met and there interactions with each other
PixieButterfly chapter 116 . 8/27/2020
So happy for these two :) Glad everything working out and slowly getting back to normal :)
PixieButterfly chapter 113 . 8/27/2020
So glad they are all going to be okay! :)
PixieButterfly chapter 103 . 8/27/2020
Oh no not Billy again
PixieButterfly chapter 102 . 8/27/2020
WOW That was a turn of events I wasn't expecting. So glad his father opened up to Eric and explained his behaviour to him :) x
9,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »