Reviews for All In
AZSeaOtter chapter 122 . 8/12
Love this story! The inner dialogues were absolutely hysterical! You can really see and understand how and why everything played out. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, LMAO, that I read several excerpts to even my husband and had him, LHAO. Talk about your tongue-in-cheek story...with pun intended, was witty and very entertaining. All the characters from the stories, now in their new roles, were great and very well played...still laughing.
Does sookie end up pregnant? Loving this story. Can't wait the see what sookie calls ginger now. Also is Eric's dad godric?
You had me laughing to down right weepy. Really enjoyed this!
Eric, get it together already!
The L word, if only in his head...
Loving this story!
tanseynz chapter 64 . 2/4
This cliffie always leaves me gasping, no matter how often I read it. Still one of THE great S&E fanfictions!
I love your stories somuch this is the fourth time reading it & each time i appricciate all the time & effort you put in it thank you for writing this amazing stories
Guest chapter 122 . 12/16/2014
For 9k reviews, that was disappointing. But really those first couple chapters were great. And more specifically the opening paragraphs were extremely well written and decidedly funny. You had me hooked right there. Too bad this story seemed to lose its way and crawl forward at an agonizingly so pace. You write well and have talent. Thanks for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
Well this is a nice slow burn but not enough suspense to keep from skipping chapters...skipping away now!
tricelander chapter 122 . 10/13/2014
I abso-f***ing-lutely love this story. As I probably wrote previously, I very rarely read human-Eric stories, but this one is a winner. Your attention to detail is evident. You still have the characters true to their vampiristic ways ... the analogies made me laugh. Even reading your author notes for each chapter brings me back to the moment in time when it was posted. Some sentiments are timeless ... such as, the first 30m [I, included, rewinding-to-rewatch time] of Battleship was brilliant.

This will be a keeper for rereading on lonely nights ... as lonely as I can pretend it to be to justify reading ;-)
tricelander chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
I'm not even finished with this chapter, but I don't have anybody to chew the cud with ... so I'm stopping to tell you ... Your amazing. I get a kick & snicker out of the Sookie-verse/true blood references you allude to with their human characters:

- Eric looking like he wanted to take a bite out of ...
- Sookie wishing she had telepathy to figure out what Eric was thinking
- Bill talking like he is not of this era

Truly amazing. Okay I have work and 100.5 chapters to get through. I love completed stories! Instant gratification ... well almost :-)
tricelander chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
I normally don't read human versions of my favorite characters ... because I can't help loving a norse, sarcastic, amusing vamp hotness. Nevertheless, I have had a silly smile on my face since starting this story and I can't stop smiling. I'm off to the finish line... well maybe a few days away, since life - kids, spouse, work and house will obviously fanfic-block me having a reading good time.
Eric Is All Mine chapter 122 . 8/23/2014
Aww - What a wonderful HEA. I have binge read this series over three days and sleepless nights and it was well worth it. Consider me a fan - and I'm looking forward to the next outtake!
Eric Is All Mine chapter 120 . 8/23/2014