Reviews for All In
Gobsmack Applejack chapter 122 . 4/28
So I read this wonderful story a while ago, and several times since, but didn't leave a review at the time (sorry!). I was in vegas recently, driving down that part of the strip that has all the chapels and thought of All In. It reminded me that this fic was the one to introduce me to the famous actor AU, woke up married AU, and amnesia AU, all in one beautifully crafted masterpiece. I've moved on from the fandom, but find that I still love these tropes and I credit that to you! (Yours being the gold standard though.) You are soooo talented, your stories are so fun and engrossing. Thank you for writing and sharing them!
Ihootie chapter 122 . 4/6
Positively awesome. Glad I found it after it was finished!
Betswyn chapter 92 . 11/19/2015
That was fucking hilarious. Laughed till I cryed
AZSeaOtter chapter 122 . 8/12/2015
Love this story! The inner dialogues were absolutely hysterical! You can really see and understand how and why everything played out. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, LMAO, that I read several excerpts to even my husband and had him, LHAO. Talk about your tongue-in-cheek story...with pun intended, lol...it was witty and very entertaining. All the characters from the stories, now in their new roles, were great and very well played...still laughing.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/25/2015
Does sookie end up pregnant? Loving this story. Can't wait the see what sookie calls ginger now. Also is Eric's dad godric?
Guest chapter 122 . 3/8/2015
You had me laughing to down right weepy. Really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/12/2015
Eric, get it together already!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/11/2015
The L word, if only in his head...
Guest chapter 32 . 2/11/2015
Loving this story!
tanseynz chapter 64 . 2/4/2015
This cliffie always leaves me gasping, no matter how often I read it. Still one of THE great S&E fanfictions!
Guest chapter 84 . 1/11/2015
I love your stories somuch this is the fourth time reading it & each time i appricciate all the time & effort you put in it thank you for writing this amazing stories
Guest chapter 122 . 12/16/2014
For 9k reviews, that was disappointing. But really those first couple chapters were great. And more specifically the opening paragraphs were extremely well written and decidedly funny. You had me hooked right there. Too bad this story seemed to lose its way and crawl forward at an agonizingly so pace. You write well and have talent. Thanks for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
Well this is a nice slow burn but not enough suspense to keep from skipping chapters...skipping away now!
tricelander chapter 122 . 10/13/2014
I abso-f***ing-lutely love this story. As I probably wrote previously, I very rarely read human-Eric stories, but this one is a winner. Your attention to detail is evident. You still have the characters true to their vampiristic ways ... the analogies made me laugh. Even reading your author notes for each chapter brings me back to the moment in time when it was posted. Some sentiments are timeless ... such as, the first 30m [I, included, rewinding-to-rewatch time] of Battleship was brilliant.

This will be a keeper for rereading on lonely nights ... as lonely as I can pretend it to be to justify reading ;-)
tricelander chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
I'm not even finished with this chapter, but I don't have anybody to chew the cud with ... so I'm stopping to tell you ... Your amazing. I get a kick & snicker out of the Sookie-verse/true blood references you allude to with their human characters:

- Eric looking like he wanted to take a bite out of ...
- Sookie wishing she had telepathy to figure out what Eric was thinking
- Bill talking like he is not of this era

Truly amazing. Okay I have work and 100.5 chapters to get through. I love completed stories! Instant gratification ... well almost :-)
9,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »