Reviews for All In
vikinggirl66 chapter 13 . 7h
I don't know how many times I have read this story, have to say it is one of my favs. Each time it still makes me laugh and gasp! Thank you so much for all the writing you have done, you are very talented. Your writing style is just perfect. (Well for me anyway)
ObsessedaboutReading chapter 111 . 2/15
Holy Shit this seriously should've been a movie but then it would probably probably piss me off coz they would've have ruined it by cutting shit down
Chrismazing chapter 64 . 12/19/2016
I'm enjoying your story thus far in (although I know it is already completed and you might not even see this review) and I saw your A/N at the bottom. That person is hilarious and absolutely ridiculous. Perhaps it is jealousy. You rock and thanks for sharing your free time with us to write a story!
Nandi chapter 86 . 10/11/2016
I like the story so far, but I cringe at the amount of pop culture references. No in talks like that. Plus the multiple povs is annoying to read, might as well write it in third person.
Guest chapter 54 . 9/1/2016
1) yes, she should definitely have sex with him in the same bed she fantasized about him. Its one of those fangirl fantasies.
2) "Im trying" I know he is not talking about children but...damn...it melt my heart a bit.
MarinaAntolini chapter 53 . 9/1/2016
awww I love Eric teasing sookie about being in his fan club. Yes sookie...you looooveee him...deal with it! )
MarinaAntolini chapter 36 . 8/31/2016
I love this story! I know I couldnt resist Alex/Eric as much as Sookie does but good for her.
The only objection Ive got so far surfaced in this chapter...You dont invite people to your husbands poker night! Please, thats like...basic rule. LOL
MarinaAntolini chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
"to be Pamd".-...Priceless
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
oh my god so many spice jokes
Gobsmack Applejack chapter 122 . 4/28/2016
So I read this wonderful story a while ago, and several times since, but didn't leave a review at the time (sorry!). I was in vegas recently, driving down that part of the strip that has all the chapels and thought of All In. It reminded me that this fic was the one to introduce me to the famous actor AU, woke up married AU, and amnesia AU, all in one beautifully crafted masterpiece. I've moved on from the fandom, but find that I still love these tropes and I credit that to you! (Yours being the gold standard though.) You are soooo talented, your stories are so fun and engrossing. Thank you for writing and sharing them!
Ihootie chapter 122 . 4/6/2016
Positively awesome. Glad I found it after it was finished!
Betswyn chapter 92 . 11/19/2015
That was fucking hilarious. Laughed till I cryed
AZSeaOtter chapter 122 . 8/12/2015
Love this story! The inner dialogues were absolutely hysterical! You can really see and understand how and why everything played out. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, LMAO, that I read several excerpts to even my husband and had him, LHAO. Talk about your tongue-in-cheek story...with pun intended, lol...it was witty and very entertaining. All the characters from the stories, now in their new roles, were great and very well played...still laughing.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/25/2015
Does sookie end up pregnant? Loving this story. Can't wait the see what sookie calls ginger now. Also is Eric's dad godric?
Guest chapter 122 . 3/8/2015
You had me laughing to down right weepy. Really enjoyed this!
9,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »