Reviews for Fairytale
Guest chapter 31 . 5/7/2014
Like yr story , but im a sookie and eric shipper him with anyone else just doesn't sound right to me lol
But you still like yr story just not sophia and eic ;)
nikitabell chapter 31 . 4/27/2014
Is there more? :)

I think Liam is my favorite character
killingperfectionXD chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
This story is amazing I love everything about it, you have created something with beautiful depth of emotion, i actually cried while reading parts of it. Sophia's death caused me to sob! The intericate plot is mind blowing to me and I hope to see more of sophia and eric's story. I really connected with sophia and as a stackhouse fan you really stayed true as possible to the other characters. Keep up all of the good work.
Rockstar101 chapter 31 . 12/5/2011
I love this story! Can't wait for a new update!
mybonded chapter 31 . 11/29/2011
loved the chapter, no need to rewrite. her with her mom was deep and spiritual. great job and im glad she is not dead.
loretta57 chapter 31 . 11/20/2011
hi thank you i have been waiting for this its like an early thanksgiving present cant wait for next chapter you done well with this chapter i like it alot
B-Rock525 chapter 31 . 11/17/2011
Yeah She lives.
murgatroid-98 chapter 31 . 11/17/2011
I thought you did a nice job on this chapter; there isn't a thing wrong with it.
HoleySox chapter 30 . 10/28/2011
Wow. Just Wow.

You certainly have a way with words.

This was an amazingly well written peice that had me gripping onto the edge of my laptop so hard that I think I cracked the plastic shell.

I honestly thought that the way you describe Sofia's story and her life is well done, and not too much. Some authors (myself included- am editing at mo) find it hard to resist the call of their characters being perfection personified. It was a nice balance between love and hatred for the character. Her imperfections made her a well rounded character.

I love the way you have managed to capture Eric also. Alot of authors on this site tend to stick with the version of Eric that is unfeeling and manipulative, it was a nice change to read this.

I can only hope that one day you will finish this amazing tale, as I cannot stop thinking of Eric's panicked and heartfelt reaction to Sofia's death.

Thanyou so much for writing this, and I apologise for the essay, I've just read all 30 chapters in one go and had alot to say.

HoleySox
aworeley chapter 30 . 9/24/2011
I hope you will not leave this story at this moment. it just will be too sad. anyway thank you for wonderful story.
CharmedAce chapter 30 . 9/5/2011
I have really enjoyed this story I hope you don't leave us hanging like that. Great story.
BerNorthman chapter 30 . 8/30/2011
I started reading this fic today and once i started, i just couldn't stop (Instead of revising for my math exam which is tomorrow, i just had to read this :) !) I so sad that Eric never got to tell sofia that he loves her, because it's obvious he does otherwise he wouldn't be crying over her death right o_o?
mybonded chapter 30 . 8/17/2011
Can I saqy that Im am pissed off...Now, I will teill you why, You make one of your own character who has a major role, shes cool, kicks butt and you bring her into the org. story line...And what do you do...you kill...just killed her...

Ok Im not really pissed but, I enjoyed her...You said the story is not over...I hope you make up for this man because it sucks soooo much...
sluggysmom chapter 30 . 8/17/2011
WOW! I just started reading this last night and am so glad that I did! Incredible story! I hope you plan to update soon... LOL
merick chapter 30 . 8/16/2011
Ah Shara,

What a 'lovely' picture you paint. Am I allowed to say lovely? It was sad, but beautifully put together. I hope to heard more about Sofia's fate soon, though I have a funny feeling I know what it might be :)

Merick