Reviews for Harry Prewett and the Case of Illegal Time Travel
SamBone chapter 12 . 3/11
I love this story! I hope you continue it one day.
EvilUnicorns4Minions chapter 12 . 1/18
I just read all 12 chapters in roughly 2 hours and I am loving it. As for the pairing I personally would vote Sirius/Harry
DaughterOfPoseidon-HorseLover chapter 12 . 12/2/2019
This story is amazing and I hope you update it soon
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
Exceedingly average.

If you like most the fics on this site, you'll probably like this one too.
Enishi-Haru chapter 12 . 6/14/2019
Hello Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
AJ Granger chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
Interesting start, but I'd like to see what happens now that Harry is at Hogwarts. I would have liked to see Harry in a different house because I think it would have helped in the long run. The ties with the boys in Gryffindor are a bit too tight for any newcomer to fit into it.
Casp chapter 12 . 10/19/2018
Wait...there's a war coming/happening and Harry is worried about the mauraders breaking school rules? How is he even thinking about betraying his dad and godfather. He knows nothing bad actually happens, and that the secret of their animagi save their lives later. That parts odd...but the fic in general is amazing.
YuugiYY chapter 12 . 10/6/2018
I either expect Harry and Sirius to be paired together, or for Harry's Sirius to suddenly appear in this timeline. Love the story.
Kaliko Jerika chapter 12 . 8/28/2018
interesting concept. looking forwards to the next chaoter when it comes out
EyeskaHurtska94 chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
What? What! I was in the middle of reading! Where's the rest, lol?
I hope that Harry doesn't have predjudice against Peter for something that he did in the future. I mean, I can understand that he'd get startled or is hesitant- I mean, he has done(will do?)unspeakable things in the other future (different time strain! Canon-divergence!), but maybe Peter is genuinely a good person, and something changed to make him betray his best childhood friends.
I REALLY HOPE that James and Sirius make up for LEAVING HARRY OUT! How dare they? I actually liked their cuteness, and am looking foward for more ;)

I didn't review any of the other chapters because I started and finished the book up to this point in one go, and was too engrossed to let my page load to the next chapter let alone write a review that was worthy of this book!

SO exited for more,
Lovely
Redwing1co chapter 12 . 2/28/2018
Great story new ideas hope you continue it
mizukikage chapter 12 . 1/26/2018
Hey, writing styles can change. Mine have. Don't be down in the dumps about it.
As for the chapter, poor Harry, they was stupid for leaving him alone.
Megan chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
Please don't give up on this story. I know it's been a long time. But it's really excellent.
AnimeFreak347 chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
Holy Shit. I'm in love with Dorea.
AnimeFreak347 chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
. . . . He got fined for time travel? Wow.