Reviews for Inverse and Convex
Breina chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
So, I love this. I love the way you portray the characters, the environment, the story itself. This last chapter is making me all sorts of twitchy with Zexion's...whatever, but I still love it! Can't wait for the next chapter
Raayy1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Duuude. This fanfic is... how can I say, a bit- or much- weird 'cause of how off track we are to what's exacly happening and what happened before to make the Org XIII revive and to forget their memories and maybe if something changed form the original KH plot and ZEXION! What is he planning? BUT! Regardless if it's almost as weird as Kingdom Hearts itself (because Nomura always find ways to make the story twist and confuse even more) it's awesome. I loved it and I'm super curious and god damn the dreams and Zexion and denial!Demyx nghhhh I want to read more ;_;
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I laughed so hard when Yuffie, Roxas, and Demyx saw the person and Demyx said 'oh fuck' before roxas screamed and Demyx went flying through the window. Rofl! That was like a cliffhanger there dannnng your good! I am very curious to see what happened the the three(mainly demy since he went through a window rofl) I cant wait for the next chapter!
At Night We Rise chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
I hope you can get the next chapter out soon, this is awesome!
Spades chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I love this soo much! :)

Wow Yu. shud continue!
TarnItUp chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! Please please please please please update soon? The dreams are fabulous, the plot is insanely creative, and I can't get enough of the way it's written :D And the Ansem Retort quotes are awesome, too ;3 I cannot wait to see what happens next!
one eyed illusion chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Awsomely great! Im a lil confused but not a lot. i was/am sooo excited for this new chapter and the next! ,
melodiouslynocturne chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Oh my goodness, I love this! More more more more more!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Wow This story is awsome and the talent in it is great! You also put on pretty good cliffys (I think thts the right way to say it) The suspense is just killllling me. Its so awsome you updated quicker this time - I hope you update sooner agian becuase this story is to good to be discontinued I think the luv in this story is pretty cute and heart warming I hope you update soon -
destructivedoll chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Loving this story so much already, you do a good job weaving a story here, it's enthralling, I can't wait to see the next chapters! I am absolutely fascinated with your use of all the aspects of KH to create an entirely new and different series of events! Can't wait for the next update!
LifeOfA-FallingStar chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter, You do really great work. I can't find grammer, spelling,or punctuation mishaps. You used a lot of larger words that I haven't heard of before, I actually had to use my dictionary! I loved! It was new to me and add to the story if you ask me.

Your story line is amazing as well, really it is great! You also got the characters down packed, not one seconded I thought Marry Sue, really it is amazing your skills at writing!

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time while reading this chapter, all of the chapters, I really hope you Finish this story and don't leave it like others have their stories and finish it.

I realize this is way to long of a review and I apolagize for that. Good luck with collage, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a great new year filled with hope and joy!

Good luck with life and have a blissed day and new year.

God bliss, and good luck with everything.

PS. Keep writing and stay strong! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Omkh I had totally forgoten about this story, it has been so long. Tho I now hate myself for not remembering such an awesome story. I mean really, there is so much detail, the right amount of suspence and iriony. Really! You do have a gift my dear :) the only bad part is that it takes way to long for you to post, please do try to fix that. I absoultly cant wait for the next chapter, please hurry. The intsisapation of it is going to kill me, I can asure you of that
Butter fly-cresent chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
OMG! I loved it, i think its awsome. PLZZZZ continue! I cant survive with out this story! I mean you left me on a cliffy for that person with the sword and the person at the end talkin to Axel. Plz make another chapter!
KuroChaos01 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Awesome story. Really loving it so far
luckless-is-me chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Yay! They're all back together now! That's good, right?

Anyway, I really like how different this story is in comparison to a lot of the other things that I've read. It's a little confusing at parts, but not overly so in a way that makes it a bad story. It's just confusing enough to keep you guessing, you know?

On another note, I really like the interactions in this chapter. The way that Demyx lashes out to Riku- it's understandable and I'm glad that you included it. It makes sense that he wouldn't be completely okay with everything, and it makes sense that he wouldn't be able to see the way that other people have been hurt. A little bit of selfishness makes sense sometimes, and I'm glad you brought that into this.

As for the "bad guy" at the end...I'm not entirely sure who it is. I might have a guess, but I'd rather just wait and see. _