Reviews for Head of the Household
T.O.H Trinity Hall O chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
No YOU MUST UPDATE UPDATE! Update
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
i kind of want more of this..
Lyra the Heretic chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
thank you for this beauty you have bestowed upon my unworthy eyes
ewe
Kurai Ummei chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
More?
Furionknight chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
I look forward to more :)
Shinisuta Akumu chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Wow. I've never actually finished a fabric before. Especially one i love this much. It is heartbreaking to say the least. *Cries* I will recommend it.

*Cries for hours*
Shinisuta Akumu chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
This is a awesome story. Love it.
Chiyo2323 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Awww! That was a great fanfic, and would love it if you continued writing it.
Chiyo2323 chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
WOW! Now THAT was awesome! Loved it!
NecromancerLuna chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I was skeptical at first, but I ended up loving this! It was weird to see our spit fire Fenris like this at first but it made more sense as time went on. And I loved the progress you made with him. still making him angry and hateful, then having them stay with the Fog Warriors! Brilliant!
J. APPLEGATE chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Seeing as there are another four chapters, I see that the story continued, if only briefly. Still, it was nice to see Fenris as something other than the broody mage-hating elf from in-game.
J. APPLEGATE chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
An interesting concept for a story. Giving me some ideas for my own Fenris fic. Can't wait to read more.
LadyKryptonite chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Love seeing submissive Fenris, what a twist. The transition was well done, and I really enjoyed Hawke's half shameful feelings of possessiveness in the bonus chapters. Bravo
Neleothesze chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Loved the prompt and especially your take on it. A great read!
chesa yamisa chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Amazing fan fiction I was reading this all day today. I play mmo's so I'm always late on single player games as these. Thanks for the good read and the amazing head ache I will cherish till I pass out from the engrossing satisfaction I just got from this fanfic.