Reviews for Surface Tension
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Wow, this was so incredibly beautiful. You are an incredible writer, and I just can't even describe how beautiful this fic was. Ungh. So good.
Laura chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
What a beautiful writer you are.
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
utterly, completely, maddeningly GORGEOUS.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh...oh that is perfect.
elements4life5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Lovely writing. :)
Anastasia-Oswin-Holmes chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved this, and your other stories as well! You have a real talent for writing Sherlock in character!
Doni chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Stunning.
Audustaire chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I hope very much to write like you some day. Holy f*ck this is gorgeous.
Anonymous Plume chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow. I can't even... I don't even know how to respond this this.

This was quite simply, stunning. The very first paragraph alone had me gaping and staring and I had to re-read it before I went on.

This is some of the best writing, the best kind of description for Sherlock and his mindset I've ever read. Beautiful.

Wow. This just made my day. Week, even. You are a fantastic writer. Thank you so much for this.

I'm going to go sit and stare now and wonder why I even try to write anything now. :P
Ceanen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I can't explain how gorgeous this is. The fluid/container analogy is such a perfect one, and I how you bring Sherlock and London together as one being.

"Every late business man is a red blood cell and every every cramped Tube carriage a vein."

Just amazing. This is the kind of writing that makes me LOVE fanfiction.
InkySpectacles chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
wow...um, wow. That's bloody brilliant writing, I was out of breath when I finished- seriously brilliant. I'll try to think of something cleverer to say once my brain starts up again, but until then...wow.

Just wow.
Namei chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Beautiful. Every one of your stories never fail to make in awe by how well you knot everything together so perfectly.
torriebug chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
this is absolutely the most incredible thing I've read in weeks. months, really. I love how you made something so simple, boredum, into a man desperate for escape. this is flawless. there is honestly no other way to say it. yes yes yes. congratulations. :)
Megan Lo Saurus chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I hate you. Why are you such a fantastic author? This is just unfair! And you play the sitar? So jealous - I've always wanted to learn :(
Ashayavar chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was quite amazing. I can totally see Sherlock playing hide and seek with unsuspecting pedestrians.