Reviews for Connect the Dots
so goooodddd
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 4/16
Good job! Loved the attention to detail in this story. Wish it was longer and showed more of how they got together
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Very cute! I love the title especially!
Duke157 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Loved the ending...
awfffsome chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
really lovely
Potterholic85 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love this story! very well written and i love your character development. Nicely done!
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is such a cute have done a really good job. Keep up the good work!
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aww, I love how something so simple irks him for 7 years. My fave part had to be him beating up McLaggen. XD
SummerW chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
A beautifully sweet story and I loved the idea of the freckles. Nothing much to say except for I loved it. The characterisation of Scor was believable and fresh and that teeny moment where father looked appreciatively at son just caught me. :)

Thank you for a wonderful story.
KenLuverDH chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Adorable! I loved every part of it. A lot of people have done this format with each year and I think yours is one of the best.
icylemonsquash chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Absolutely amazing. Well done. (:
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
this was so good. really. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
JumpUpAndDown chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love this story! I actually read it before, but didn't review (sorry!) but then I just had to read it again, cause it was so good! One of my favourite Scorose oneshots.

The fact he eventually loved her freckles was so sweet. Plus, Daddy Draco's 'quiet pride and air of approval' was fantastic! :D

Awesome job!
Marlicat chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
D'Awwwwwwww! Too cute. I see now why my friend likes this pairing so much.

I didn't think it was too sentimental, but then, I'm a chick, so whatever.
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love this story. I was reading it at midnight last night and it was awesome, so it must be fairly epic. :P

I liked the metaphor of the freckles. I thought that was adorable. And Malfoy's 'quiet pride' in his son made me happy. Because he's not a bad guy, after all.

Tara xx