Reviews for Pariah
Archaeopteryx Feather chapter 18 . 7/13
This was a short chapter, but it had its moments. I liked that brittle moment of confrontation, where for just a moment the old pain grabbed Starscream like it had happened yesterday. Optimus of course had the people skills to quickly tamp down the reaction and gain Starscream's cooperation. He's really a much better leader for Starscream than Megatron.

And that reminder of Thundercracker was good-is this a hint that we can expect to see more from him later on?

But what I'm really looking forward to is seeing Starscream set foot on Earth. The pay off we've been waiting for this whole time-seeing Skyfire back again-is going to be humongously satisfying, however you play it.

Of course, I'm not sure how much it will change Starscream's situation within the Autobots. Sure, everyone may acknowledge intellectually that he was innocent, but hate can't be turned off like a switch. Those who have hated him for all these years probably have plenty of excuses to keep hating him. But will Starscream care? I doubt it, really. I bet he could be quite happy if Skyfire was the only person in the world who cared about him. I actually read a quote that made me think of him: "A single rose can be my garden...a single friend my world." - Leo Buscaglia.

Skyfire's reaction ought to be interesting too. How will he react to the changes in his friend now that the Seeker has done time in the big house?

I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
mariarose chapter 18 . 7/8
OMG OMG OK I have read this chapter 4 times now and it only seems to get better. I hope starscream dose go we it them. I also can't wait for old prowl to eat his words. Hope the next chapter comes soon and good luck with the new job. :)
Silewolf chapter 4 . 7/6
Man, I feel sorry for Starscream and the Prison Brigade. Prisoners may be prisoners, but still.

Ratchet has made a good point about the injured there. At least some Autobot's on 'Scream's side.
mystic luna mage chapter 18 . 6/26
Well i just read all of this in one sitting and am currently mentally screaming at all the feelings it has invoked in me with its famtasticness. AUs featuring starscream and skyfire in any capacity are something i simply ADORE. And this one is an absolute treat.

I very much look forward to all the drama sure to come on earth. I wonder how many mechs will be appalled with themselves for thier behavior toward starscream when Sky gets woken up from his ice nap.

Like quite a few im especially interested in how Prowl will react. How much of a blow to his processer will it be to know he spent so long harrasing and holding a grudge against an essentially innocent mech whos worst crime was trying to help a friend while being someone the council didnt like?

I hretly look forward to any updates you may make.
Silewolf chapter 2 . 6/24
I wonder how Prowl's going to deal with Prime's choice, given the lieutenant's own principles.

Optimus is as persuading as ever. He's proved a point though. The others, however, will ignore that I believe.
Autumn Fire Spirit Yggdrasil chapter 18 . 6/19
Are you done with this story? *cries*
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 18 . 5/27
mmm ok
mariarose chapter 18 . 5/3
OMG this story just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait till prowl has to eat his words.
smoking caramels chapter 18 . 4/25
Oh god yes. I'm totally down with the time skip, it'd just be a lot of depressing episodes of injustice over and over again with little tiny happy spots that slowly fade to grey. I am so pumped for earth! Are you going to have Starscream on the shuttle? Can't wait to find out!
Balrog Roike chapter 18 . 4/24
Poor Starscream. He just can't catch a break.
I wonder now how Prime and the others chose Earth as the final destination. Was there more behind it, in an attempt to thank Screamer, of was it all about the possible Energon involved?
Risachi chapter 18 . 4/24
so now we finally come to earth! i wonder what will change :)
great chapter as usual!
Shadir chapter 18 . 4/22
Starscream is stronger than many believe. Someday you will see.
awesome chapter
KHGiggle chapter 18 . 4/21
Huh? Is Starscream not going to Earth with them?
Little Kunai chapter 18 . 4/21
How intriguing. Man prime sure knows how to guilt people.