Reviews for Pariah
Will Starscream have a romantic relationship with anyone
fan girl 666 chapter 21 . 5/31
awesome chapter glad that Starscream is going with everyone
Balrog Roike chapter 21 . 5/30
Mirage is at fault! He called it! You never utter the words "What can go wrong" or "Perhaps we'll get lucky" without it blowing up in your face. He really, really shold know better. If only Jazz knew, it would be the second strike against him right there.

I wonder who's Prime's optic on Screamer. On of Screamer's friends or somebody we don't even know about yet? Looks like Prime and Starscream could be actually good friends (or even are) if the whole prisoner-thing wouldn't be. And as if Starscream is command-material even here, if he comes to all the right conclusions the actual command staff comes to as well.

Let's drop kick Prowl quietly out of the next airlock, we all will miss him (not) and promote Screamer instead.

Anyway, looks like the really interesting things will happen soon.
Little Kunai chapter 21 . 5/30
Good luck to both, what a touching bittersweet moment between Starscream and Perceptor. May they meet again.
mariarose chapter 21 . 5/23
And there it is the dreaded cliff hanger. Well glad to have another chapter up and hope the next one comes soon. Can't wait to see what happens to good old prowler one the truth is revealed and all those other slag heads to.
Seeker3 chapter 21 . 5/23
I'd forgotten what I had said those reviews. ;)

Dark!Prowl: Makes sense about Prowl, but his personality still rubs me the wrong way.

Aerialbots: Aw, no Aerials? Pity. I luv those guys.

Rewrite: I have too many story ideas floating around my head already. Sadly. . .

(However, I will use the "Autobot Starscream" AU in some of my stories, if you don't mind.)

Tangled Destiny similarity: Ehhhh, I could send you a short story's worth on THAT subject.

This chapter: "Let him stew" was good line, and the scene between Percy and 'Scream was very touching.

Hope you're feelin' the luv,

~S3
Shadir chapter 21 . 5/23
Yei! They come already to the Earth!
general zargon chapter 21 . 5/23
Thank you for the update, I liked this chapter, and I'm curious to see what the Autobots time on Earth is like with Starscream along for the ride. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
smoking caramels chapter 21 . 5/23
Oh man oh man oh man, Earth is next and I am tickled pink as to how everything is going down.
Archaeopteryx chapter 20 . 3/7
Not too much going in this chapter, but it sets the stage for why Starscream would decide to go back into space after having such a traumatic experience before. In short, he wants to stay with his new friends. :) Aww. It's nice that he actually has friends now.

And I think we all know that Starscream is the sort of person who would ALWAYS choose to take action and make a fatal mistake. (Even without the threat of a slow death, lol.)

If I could ask a favor: find a way to skip through most of the stuff where the Autobots crash, meet Spike, etc-this is Starscream's story, after all, and most of that stuff isn't very interesting compared to the part we're all dying to hear: what happens when he finds Skyfire. Heck, maybe the Autobots could crash the Ark in the Arctic Circle this time around? Then we wouldn't even have to meet Spike at all, and we could go right to the new stuff.
Seeker3 chapter 20 . 2/25
. . . Hello? You there?

Wonderful Autobot!Starscream and AU!G1. Love this!

Are you gonna have the Aerialbots in here? I can't wait to see the Ark's crew's reactions to learning that Skyfire is alive!

I imagine Skyfire will be devastated to learn about Altihex's fall. . .

Did you base this off of Kiyoko Michi's "Tangled Destiny"? That has a lot of similarities with this one.

Lovin' this,

~S3

PS: Beautiful characterization. Liking what you're doing with TC and Mirage!
Jaki822 chapter 20 . 2/12
Yes! An Update! I haven't been here (ffn) for a few months...or has it been a year, i don't remember.
i havn't been here in so long i forgot what my password was.
Well I got an email update that said you updated so i came back just to read this story. That's how much i like this story. YOU made me come back, so thank you for the new chapter.

I can't wait to see Starscream first encounter with a human. Yay!
fan girl 666 chapter 20 . 2/5
poor Starscream realizing that staying means being left alone
mariarose chapter 20 . 2/3
It was worth the wait another great chapter and boy is Raj treading on thin ice. Love this story and hope for another chapter soon ;)
Oooh man exciting stuff. It was a pleasant surprise to see an addition to the story. Good job and thank you!