Reviews for Pariah
Jaki822 chapter 23 . 4/3
It has been way to long my old fanfic friend, I am so glad you are back
Hopefully Ratchet would find a spare foot somewhere for Star to use so he wouldn't miss out on too much.
I'm still holding out for Starsrcream having his own human fanclub _ and Jazz could have one as well, and Sunstreker would be jealous because they have more human admires than him
ennui deMorte chapter 23 . 4/2
Brilliant chapter!
Balrog Roike chapter 23 . 4/1
Sorry it took so long: I called the story up, then got busy with other stuff and it kind of got lost in a sea of tabs.

Neat way of getting "rid" of Screamer without actually killing him though.

I wonder, do they manage to repair and wake him up before they find Skyfire? If not, it could be amusing if they finally manage it only to tell him about what happened and have him freak out on them. Or even better, they find Skyfire, he clears things up and Starscream wakes up to a load of contrite Autobots ready to make things up to him - and he has no clue why everybody is suddenly so nice to him.

And what will the humans say, once they finally meet Screamer and have to rethink the whole "flyers are the bad ones"-classification?

Guess I'll see soon enough.
Mariarose chapter 23 . 3/29
Wow your back sooooo very very happy to read this story again. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. Poor Starscream I hope he is not out of the action for to long. He should definitely be there when they find Skyfire. Well untill next chapter. :-)
Ebony Kain chapter 23 . 3/22
... I'm really worried about Starscream's mental state when they wake him up..

I eagerly await your next update!
Shadir chapter 23 . 3/20
Oh! Starscrea, drama king in coming XD
MadnessJones chapter 23 . 3/17
Alright! A new chapter! It looks like while you're respecting the source material, you're also willing to add new ideas to the sequence of events; just as it should be. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. This is a great story :)
Okkkkay chapter 23 . 3/17
Again, a wonderful remix of the original with the AU elements. Starscream's leg going somewhere else and the spare Seeker leg still kicking - genius!

Have fun with life, and please continue when you can.
Vigatus chapter 23 . 3/17
Thanks for updating, I missed this story. I guess Starscream is 'crippled' for now. I also wonder what role if any he might play in creating the Dinobots.
Anodythe chapter 23 . 3/15
Nooooooooooooo..not fair, NOT fair. After all Starscream has gone through, this is the straw...poor old camel.
general zargon chapter 23 . 3/15
Very nice differences - I'm surprised Optimus went the 'better to ask forgiveness than permission' route though, though I can understand why. I look forward to seeing how different the meeting with the humans goes, so thank you for this update! I wish you the best of luck with your jobs and writing. :D
G1ntsuk1 chapter 23 . 3/15
Hi :)
Yesss, an update *cheers*
I totally love this story and the new chapter is awesome!
And Skyfire is probably as good as discovered in a few chapters, I chapt wait *-*
Greetings G1ntsuk1
Little Kunai chapter 23 . 3/15
I have a feeling Screamer will back on his feet full force (no pun intended) sooner rather then later.
WrenchWielder chapter 23 . 3/15
*Squeals* I'm so thrilled to see this updated! I'm excited for everyone to see Starscream is innocent whenever Skyfire is dug up; and for them to be reunited!
He is not going to be happy when he realizes he was left in stasis, and even less when he realized exactly which planet they're currently stranded on.
Welcome back and thank you for continuing this!
NeutralGuise chapter 23 . 3/15
Oh dear, I hope Starscream doesn't sleep through Fire in the Sky. (If he does, though, I feel that it would be delicious if Prowl were to be the one assigned to Skyfire. Just to rub his face in how wrong he was.)

Thanks for sharing your story with us!