Reviews for Pariah
Parselmaster chapter 29 . 9/26/2020
This was an excellent tale. Certainly one of the best Starscreams I have seen... And he's Loyal and honorable. That's not something I expected to see, but it was fantastic. Thank you for writing this.
Mariarose chapter 29 . 1/5/2020
Omg that was awsome. I am sad that it is over but glad that you finished it.
KOTHP5532 chapter 29 . 9/26/2019
Damn. That was good. It was great how you interpreted the various characters, especially the Autobot core army officers under Prime. I also want to congratulate you on listening to the good ideas put forth by your readers - from Starscream's first kill at the battle of Simfur to, I assume, Prowl's farewell to Starscream - they really enriched your narrative. Your dedication to researching is laudable, especially in chapter 22. Also, props for nailing your gammer, sentence structure, and dialogue (I think I was only lost once, when Skyfire and Starscream talked in ... Chapter 24?).

I'm glad you learned a lot from writing this, and hope you have the chance to continue your stories in the future, perhaps even professionally.
general zargon chapter 29 . 9/12/2019
This was an amazing story, a great emotional ride from start to finish, with a brilliant blend of action, adventure, humor and emotion. It was a wild trip, but a rewarding one, and I'm glad that I gave this story a chance when I first stumbled across it. :) Whatever fandoms you decide to grace with your presence, I wish you all the best.
Balrog Roike chapter 29 . 8/14/2019
I like the vacation idea.
And that Sideswipe got some thinking in while in the medbay. (Sunny hopefully too)

Maybe some more mechs will do so while Starscream is away.
One can hope, at least.

Not sure what to think of Prowl's bit at the end to be honest.
It's at once too much and not enough, but that's just personal opinion.

Good work and thank you for sharing.
It was a pleasure reading it.
MadnessJones chapter 29 . 8/11/2019
This was a most fitting end to such a complexly narrated and emotional story! For some reason I’ve always felt that farewell-on-a-journey endings work especially well with the Transformers franchise, and the idea of it just being a temporary vacation is a good idea. Even Sideswipe and Prowl almost apologizing was really cool. I am also impressed with how you managed to stick with this story for the 8 years it took to complete. I will admit I have taken this long to write a story before, and I know how hard it can be to stay motivated. You did a great job :)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/3/2019
Beautiful story! I love the ending, so bittersweet and perfect. Thank you for finishing this tale
pyrakitt2 chapter 29 . 8/3/2019
Thank you.
For a wonderful story that's kept me entertained for a little over 8 years.
For great depictions of beloved characters and one of the most interesting twists on a Starscream study I've ever read.
For making it to the end and sharing this journey with us.

I think it was a perfect ending.
G1ntsuk1 chapter 29 . 8/1/2019
Nice ~
It's a bit late but I just discovered that the last chapter was out
I like the option of Starscream still being an autobot and not leaving completely :)
Though leaving during a war? I'm not sure if that would be possible O.o (nonetheless I like it xD)
Hope to read another story from you in the future, 'till then thank you for this great story that I loved to read from beginning to the end
Greetings
G1ntsuk1
Phoenix's death chapter 29 . 7/31/2019
I'm sad to see it finished, it is an amazing story. I have to say that i will likely continue rereading it.
Anodythe chapter 29 . 7/30/2019
Well done and thank-you. The journey of Starscream has been a rewarding adventure and a fulfilling read. The ending was perfect. Although you will not be adding a sequel, I hope you don't mind if some of us think wishful thoughts for both flyers and their future together. Best of all things to you and yours.
largomolo chapter 29 . 7/29/2019
Thank you.
NeutralGuise chapter 29 . 7/29/2019
What a wonderful ride! Kind of salty that Starscream didn’t get a proper apology from literally anyone, but eh... these people held onto their idiocy for millennia, so I guess it’s no surprise that they couldn’t give it up in such a short time.

Sideswipe: You should be getting even and rubbing it in

Starscream, internally: There is nothing I could do or say that would top the fact that my alleged victim is in the brig because he got mad about how I was treated

Starscream, externally: I am above such things

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
HUN Anonymus chapter 29 . 7/29/2019
Thank you for compleating it! I wish you to be as succesfull in life as writing this fanfiction. It did turn out really good! Thank you, for everything!
Shadir chapter 29 . 7/29/2019
A beautiful chapter. The open end I loved, it gives so many possibilities ...