Reviews for Pariah
Dreamin'Wanderlust chapter 1 . 1/18
Been waiting forward for this chapter for a while and I’m so satisfied with the introduction of skyfire. The way you write the alternative seeker trine is like what could have been- It’s simply immersing. Thank you for the update 3
Vigatus chapter 25 . 11/12/2017
Thanks for updating. I’m looking forward to the reunion of Starscream and Skyfire.
Balrog Roike chapter 25 . 11/11/2017
Famous last words, TC, famous last words...

Love the bits of Starscream explaining weather to Prime and Stormraiser going over his reasoning why this is all a Bad Idea.

Maybe Prime should have mentioned to Screamer that nobody else knew enough to tell Starscream where they had ended up. Poor guy really shouldn't punish himself and others without a true reason.

Guess how it will end? Well, if you're feeling really mean and tragic, Skyfire will make said step out of the line, Stormraiser or TC will kill him, Skyfire will sink back into the ice, the Bots will find him, see "He was shot by a Seeker" and Starscream will never go free again.

But I really, really hope that you're not that mean.
(And that Skyfire will dropkick Prowl off the planet.)
general zargon chapter 25 . 11/3/2017
Thank you very much for the update! Poor Starscream, at least Optimus is trying to make things right...I feel sorry for Skyfire though. He's in for a rude awakening. :/ I'm thinking/hoping that the story will end with someone getting shot, Skyfire joining the Autobots, and the Decepticon's ship getting sunk. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
PhenioxMaster chapter 25 . 10/31/2017
Will Cover me be updated soon ;-;
Shadir chapter 25 . 10/31/2017
I already want to read the scene with Prowl, swallowing everything he has thought of Starscream, when he knows that Skyfire is alive.

Regarding the scene in which Megatron thinks he will be a good warrior, I could not help but imagine Skyfire, chasing him with a big mallet, to hit him for harming his friend.
Witch08 chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
I'm hoping that you are planning sequels to this!
largomolo chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
Glorious, and I can feel the potential heartaches from here.
MadnessJones chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
Only three chapters left? Aww! I know all good stories end (or get abandoned) but it's still sad to think we're so close. This was a really great chapter by the way, and I felt so bad for Wheeljack. He didn't even do anything (besides destroy valuable equipment...again). It'll be interesting to see if Skyfire even considers joining the 'Cons a good idea without Starscream to coax him into it. Good job on this chapter, and I look forward to the next one :)
Little Kunai chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
Ohh no! Hurry Star!
Blizzardfang chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Man this is one of those tics that I wish was canon. I love this fic and read it straight through. I love how you make starscream a compelling character instead of a meme.
Mariarose chapter 24 . 8/4/2017
Sweet this story is not abondoned I love it. Can't wait to see what happens when they find Skyfire not time to start rereading.
Vigatus chapter 24 . 7/27/2017
I'm surprised that Starscream didn't want to search for skyfire
Balrog Roike chapter 24 . 7/6/2017
*singsongs* Three guesses who's going to blab about Starscream's sentence to the humans soon and the first two don't count... *end singsong* Bad, Prowl! Very bad! Go in the corner and stay there!

Anyway, I wonder if any of them will come up with the idea that hey, if that's the planet where Skyfire crashed, maybe they can find his corpse and prove Starscream's innocence once and for all. (My guess for that little stroke of genius would be Jazz, Mirage or one of the humans. I really, really hope one of them thinks about it and finally clean's poor Screamer's name. Sure, Screamer might be a bit insufferable afterwards but mainly happy and reliefed so they should forgive him any gloating/vicious "It told you so"s.)

Will the humans ever make the connection that Cybertron had (and still has) mayor racism issues in your story? Most stories never really touch up on it, given that it was an 80s show and kinda black and white (Actually, the newer continuities aren't much better about the black and white. The comics a bit but even then it seems to me as if the humans never clue in that hey, this whole mess started because of prejudices and elitism and class differences too instead of just being a case of "there are the bad robots, there are the good ones, now fight".) . I'm still waiting for one where it actually comes up and the humans demand that the Bots actually do something about it. Like "How can you look down upon us - yeah, we noticed, mister. You're not as subtle as you think - when you fail at something we at least try to address and solve somehow? You want to be role models? Then act like it!"

Should the humans learn about Starscream's sentence and Skyfire show up alive afterwards, then Prowl (if he squeals) might just set himself up for one mayor(or is it major? I can never remember...) can of worms. Because if the humans asks some more and probing questions afterwards and Starscream is actually the one best suited to be the liaison as well as smart enough to answer them in the right way, things might turn a bit... troubling for the bots. Maybe they will even have to face some home-truths and learn from them. One can hope...
Jaki822 chapter 24 . 7/2/2017
ahh of course you post a new chapter when everyone has come home and are using all the wifi in the house.

Love the longer chapter, love Starscream bombs (the twins are going to get their hands on one just you wait) Love Ratchet yelling at Optimus(that would never get old) And yes! Humans...but no fan-club for Star yet.
So next up is the Dinobots and "The Ultimate Doom" episodes before we can get to Skyfire. I have no idea what your going to do but i'm looking forward to it. Prowl needs to apologize dammit.